comfort

Time skip to 1 week :

One week passed and nothing changed except kaihope closeness and taehyung misery. Kaihope got more closer. hobi too started to like kai but still not confessing due to little doubt in his heart. They daily meet at somewhere and spend time together.

Tae is getting stress day by day looking at jungkook and his relation. He wants to love jungkook, support jungkook, console jungkook but he is not able to do anything and on the other hand jungkook became more silent. He doesn't talk with anyone much until it's not for work and due to daily presence of suga in kim mansion. He feels more hurt.

Kim office :

Taehyung was sitting in the office holding his head when suddenly the new female worker walked inside swaying her non existing ass. She bit his lips in neediness after seeing taehyung exposed buff chest. She walked near the office table and put some files little hardly to get tae attention and leaned against desk showing some part of her exposed breast.

Taehyung looked up in annoyance and yelled : what the hell are you doing here.. And how dare you to come inside without knocking

The girl flinced and said : sir it's not like that.. I did knock but you were busy thinking something. I guess about me (smirks)

Taehyung and looked at that girl with so much done face making her little embarrass by her words...

Taehyung : why would I think about you and first stand properly. What's this way to stand (rudely said)

The girl stood properly and mumbled : aghh so cold..

Taehyung : miss miya this is the last warning I am giving you. I know your behaviour isn't that good with other employees too. You really need to learn some manners (cold voice)

Miya : but sir.. I didn't do anything (bite her lips to look sexy which was indeed sexy but did taehyung care naahhhh)

Taehyung : miya what are you doing.. (Said frowningly when miya came near him and touched his face little Sensually)

Miya : don't be so innocent sir.. You know I like you and I know you like me too (smirks)

Taehyung : miya first of all I am married and second why the hell do you think I will like you (scoffs and pushed her hand away)

Miya : come on sir I can give you everything even better than your husband (smirks and was going to sit on his lap)

But taehyung pushed her so harshly that she went flying near door and her elbow scratched.

Miya cried in sting and said : how could you do that to me..

Taehyung : didn't I tell you that I am married.. And who the fuck you are to think that I am even gonna get seduced by your slutty face...

Miya cried in embarrassment and said : you will regret it taehyung....

She said and left running from there in tears before taehyung even fire her.

Taehyung sat on the couch present in the office room and took a deep sigh before tears started to left from his eyes..
No he was not weak to cry about this but only he knew how much is he missing jungkook right now.. Only he knew that how he wanted to hug jungkook and tell him that no he doesn't hate him. Infact he fell for him and how much he is hurt to see all things happening to jungkook.

At night ::::

Taehyung comes home late in night at 12 am. He was so tired. He ringed the bell but no one opened that he realized that may be everyone slept so he took the extra key out from his pocket and opened the door. He entered inside and looked around only to find silence. Only kitchen lights were on so there was little brightness coming in the living room.