finally found you

3 hours passed and there was not a single news till now.. Everyone was getting anxious while waiting except tae. Because he was not just anxious but feeling every emotions throughout all time.

His eyes was just stucked at the door waiting with longing emotions. Jimin tried to feed him something as he was hungry from last night but he refused to even drink water.

It was around 7 of morning when finally main door knocked and everyone stood up with happiness yet nervousness.

Kai opened the door and a guard came inside with a file.

Tae : tell us fast what you got to know about (asked in hurry)

Guard : sir I got all the information you have asked for. Jungkook sir is living with a stranger who somehow saved him from an accident. That's no one know how and where. When I went there and asked the neighborhood about mr.seokjin - the person with whom jungkook sir is living. So they said that mr.seokjin told them that jungkook sir is his cousin. As per my personal information jungkook sir and mr.seokjin doesn't has any kind of relation. Jungkook sir calls him hyung. And mr.seokjin is the one who is breadwinner for both of them.
This is the file containing mr.seokjin information. And address of their home. (Hands over file to rm and bows)

Rm : hmm you can leave (opens the file to read info)

Guard bows and left..

Taehyung : you listened hyung.. Jungkook and that person has no relationship (happy face)

Jimin : duhh already told you (rolls his eyes)

Then rm read the address to all of them

Suga was going to say something when taehyung suddenly spoke : I am going to take him home.. Finally I know where's my baby (started to wear his shoes)

Jimin : hyung atleast look at the time.. It's 7 am. Do you think it's the right time (tight smile)

Tae : but it's not that early jimin. I have waited enough

Rm : tae not right now. We can't just go to anyone house this time. Wait till 12pm.
Tae : what no hyung.. I can't wait for 5 damn hours..

Suga : yes hyung we should go right now. Taehyung is right. Anyhow we got this chance but you are making us wait and wait

Rm : you guys are unbelievable. Atleast think about him who took jungkook in his care. It's not the polite way to barge in someone house and this morning.. Stupids (shakes his head in done way and sat on chair)

Tae : aghhh fine.. But after 3 hours,we will go not at 12 pm (rolls his eyes and sat on bed with sulky face)
......................................................

Rm : jimin go and call taehyung for breakfast (said while serving himself food)

So gradually more than one hour passed and it was around 8 am of morning.. They bought breakfast and it was time to eat when rm told jimin to call for breakfast..

Jimin nodded and went toward the room to call tae out.. He knocked the door and called tae but not getting any response he again knocked.

When he didn't get response even on 4th knocked so he entered inside turning the knob only to find no one in the room...

Jimin looked around in bathroom just to confirm his doubt and he was right taehyung was not present in the room....

Jimin : hyunggggggggg (yelled in frustration)

Jimin knew where taehyung went and he could grumble feeling frustrated..
...........................
A laughter could be hear in a garden where our cute bunny boy was running from his hyung who had his pink slipper in his hand and following that human bunny because he pranked his jin hyung by suddenly yelling at his ear which cause to all the Strawberries fell in the garden..