truth revealed - 4

Later I too joined him and we found ............
NANCY

(Jimin eyes widened listening the name)
Jimin : nancy (whispers bitterly under his breath)
Taehyung : jungkook's one of friend (frowns)

Suga nodded : y..ye (cutt off by jimin)
Jimin : his girlfriend not friend (lowly said but enough to heard by everyone making tae and hobi little shock but soon that shock replaced by relief precisely taehyung shock when he listened further kai words)

Kai : no jimin. She was just her friend (corrected him)

Jimin : but she and jungkook
Kai : I know you have many doubts.. We will clear it all (softly said)
Jimin nodded and waited for them to continue.

Suga took a deep breath saying let's start from start..

After getting nod from everyone he started..

Jungkook was just 11 years old when his mom left him. No more precisely didn't left but was forced to leave. Mr.jeon was so greedy over money and power that he destroyed his own happy family. Jungkook mother was non other than mr.choi hyunsik single daughter.

(Listening that everyone eyes widened)

Tae : the one of the biggest ex ceo of korea (mouth parted in shock)
Suga nodded

Tae : b..but jeon and them never had any history..

Suga : hmm because jeon was cunningly smart for leaving any proof of his cunningness (sigh)...

So Mr jeon was nothing but a ceo of very small company which was definitely flop from the start.

So he planned to trap jungkook mother for it.she was nothing but a very beautiful,kind and pure lady. He made her fall in love by showing himself lovey dovey and a gentleman. Soon mrs jeon fell for him and she fighted with her dad for him when her dad refused to make him his son-in-law.
Mrs jeon was determined to marry mr jeon because of love trap and soon her dad too accepted him because for the sake of his only daughter.

They both got married. And soon the company of mrs jeon dad's was in his hand because she was only daughter and choi hyunsik sir was getting old too. No one knew about that because the marraige was secret as Mr jeon made them pity on him saying that he is orphan that's why he doesn't want everyone to say he used mrs jeon. And they all took him as good man too.

As the time passes mrs jeon started to get weak physically but no one knew that why. One day mr jeon informed her that her dad is no more and that day she became emotionally weak too because he was only her family.

She couldn't be tolerate the news that time if only the good news wouldn't come. She was pregnant with jungkook she got to know that day only..

Tae ears got more attentive listening jungkook name.. He was definitely shocked listening that how much mr jeon can be a bastard but he didn't knew that more is coming to know..

Suga : yeah she was pregnant with jungkook. Mr jeon was kinda pissed off by the news, because he wanted power for him only but soon he realized that the child is going to bring the profit in business by anyhow. That he will see later. So he continued playing that loving husband game.. BUT

Soon after jungkook born, everything changed. His behaviour towards her wife, his language and all. He started to abuse her and she got more weak after giving birth to jungkook. She was never interested in business so she never asked Anything from mr jeon. She used to love jungkook so much. Jungkook loved her till the death, they both were too close.

She was too hurt when mr jeon stopped her doing all the things which he used to before marriage but still for the sake of her marraige she never say anything. When jungkook turned 9 mr jeon started pressurize  him about everything. That eat like this, sit like this, don't go anywhere, study only and all.. He wanted jungkook to study hard so he could take care of business.