Home

Jungkook was sitting on his bed with curled up knees and head on them thinking about whatever jimin told to him.

He couldn't believe that his ex friend nancy and roy, make could go this low. He never knew they tried forcing jimin and Nancy mixed pills in his drink that night which lead to everything that happened. How can he forgive himself to put jimin in that situation where jimin was just near to be raped.

Rape that word still haunts him and make him remember about the day when taehyung tried to force himself upon him in drunken state. Now he understand everything they why taehyung used to say that jungkook gave jimin to his friends. It was all misunderstanding and tricks creating by non other Nancy. He could never forgive that girl.

Jungkook also remembered the thing jimin told him that how taehyung was broken by jungkook sudden  disappearance. Taehyung used to lock himself up, not eating anything, hurting himself. How taehyung for a month wandered in Seoul streets like crazy just to find jungkook. Now jungkook doesn't see any reason to not go with taehyung back. The much taehyung hurted him, the more he got his punishment and he also trying to get jungkook back now. Jungkook was by the fact that taehyung loved him. But also slightly hurt that tae should have spoken to him about everything in detail and gave him just a single chance to explain.

But what happened is already happened. Life doesn't stop on particular phase. Sometimes you need to forgive and move on.

Jungkook came out from thoughts when his phone rang showing taehyung caller name.

(On call)

Jungkook :::
Hello

Taehyung ::::
Hy baby. How are you? Did you eat? Are you okay? (Said in one breath)

Jungkook ::::
Calm down taehyung. Yes I ate and I am good. (Chuckles slightly)

Taehyung ::::
Sorry baby was just overexcited to talk with you. Yesterday was too fun with you. (Hehe)

Jungkook ::::
Yeah I also had fun. Thank you for everything (smiles)

Taehyung ::::
No baby don't say thank you. It was my responsibility to keep you happy as I love you so much

Jungkook ::::
Y..yeah (nervously smiles) ahm actually I wanted to say something..

Taehyung ::::
Yes love say

Jungkook ::::
I was thinking to ahmm..actually Iamreadytocomeback (closed eyes in nervousness)

Taehyung ::::
B..baby what did you say.. Please repeat it once..kookie please love just say it one more.. I wanna hear it again (desperately said while tears came in his eyes)

Jungkook ::::
I am ready to come back with you (said loudly and cut the call while breathing heavily)

Taehyung stumbled on his place and held chair to not fall on floor due to the shocking news. He couldn't believe his love is ready to come back. Means he won. Finally he found his love back and now they are going to be together..
Wiping the tears taehyung ran down stairs in hallway to inform everyone about this knows..

Jimin, rm, suga, hobi, kai everyone was so happy to hear that and celebrated their success to win jungkook trust back. Suga and taehyung both were literally crying like a baby after this good news..
............................

The plate fell from jin hand when heard what jungkook said about going back with tae..

Jin : are you saying t..truth? (Widen mouth with shocked expression)
Jungkook nodded as yes and ran to jin for hug.