the happy end❤

Officer : hands down from him mr.jeon (said while pointing gun at him)

Mr.jeon : taehyung what the hell is this all (asked with widened eyes while gulping feeling scared)

Taehyung : your karma mr.jeon (Smirks) officer take him and them too (said while pointing at mr.park and Mrs.park)

Mr.park : w..what why us (stood up in anger)

Mrs.park : taehyung son what are you saying (shutters)

Taehyung : I am not your fucking son (glares at her) you all deserved it to use your own sons and taking part in illegal activities

Mr.park : we didn't do anything. It's all mr.jeon dones (yelled feeling fear)

Mr.jeon : what the fuck are you saying. You were together with me in every crime (yelled back with red eyes)

Taehyung : officer I don't want you to put them into normal prison. Take them in black dungeon. Your special punishment jail (smirks making them feel shiver by that)

Mr.park : w..what no you can't do that with us.. Taehyung we are your parents (shakingly said while tears came in his eyes)

Taehyung : oh no no you are mistaken. I am not park taehyung. I am Kim taehyung the brother of Kim namjoon (said in mocking way)

Mrs.park : jimin son please stop him..look what is he doing with your parents.(Cryingly said)

Jimin looked at her blankly before walking towards his parents...

Mrs.park : son (tries touching his face but jimin backed off)

Jimin : why did you do that? (Looks at his parents coldly) i did everything for you from the start. Never opposed you but at the end what you did with me huh? Left me all alone to suffer. I don't know how many times I tried to call you, to ask for help but you guys never picked up or checked on me. Why dad what was my fault.. Wasn't I good son (looked at his dad with tears making mr.park looks away) and you mom I thought atleast you loved me. Mother is the symbol of care and love but you prove it wrong. You guys are just selfish, greedy people. (Wipes his tears and hugged taehyung crying who also had tears in his eyes)

Mrs.park : j..jimin i.. (Looks down in shame)

Mr.park : we did everything for us, for our family. If you got the money, then we all will be richest you brat (yelled in anger)

Mrs.park : stop it park (lowly said)

Mr.park : what the hell you are saying that to me.. Look at your son he is (Disbeliefly said but stopped when mrs.park looked at him with "stop with your nonsense" eyes)

Taehyung : my dear ex mom. Don't think that your this so called innocent and ashamed face will stop me to do what I want to. (Scoffs and look away making mrs.park teared up)

Mrs.park : I am sorry taehyung. Greediness made me blind (chuckled sadly) but I accept whatever you wanna give me. Mom is sorry (said while sobbing)

Taehyung eyes filled up with tears hearing her words.. This was the first time ever mrs.park called herself as his mother. First time he felt that mother voice in her voice.

But making his heart stone he looked away...

Suga took jimin in his arms from taehyung. Meanwhile tae signed officers too take them away...

Mr.jeon : so this is what you gonna give me jeon jungkook huhhhhh... (Laughingly said) I gave you my company, my name, my money.. All luxury and this is how you going to repay me back... (Scoffed and said directly looking at jungkook who was holding her daughter closely)