yoonmin-kaihope

At breakfast time :-

Everyone was eating silently and jungkook was serving when hobi spoke up..

Hobi : hyung (said making tae and rm looks up at him)

Tae : yeah hobi

Hobi : ahm actually today I will be outside for some hours (nervously said)

Namjoon : hm oky but why (frowns)
Hobi : my friend wanna meet me (looking at his plate)

Tae : oky you can go.. But can we ask what friend because as per I know jimin is your only friend

Hobi : hmn.. Yeah but he just came from foreign today so it's like he just wanted me to meet him.. (Playing with his food praying inside because he knows rm and tae Protectiveness)

Rm : sure you can go..but come back quickly (small smile)

Hobi : thanks hyung.. (Smile back in relief)

Rm and tae knew something was off with hobi because he never been so nervous saying something.. But they just shrugged it off for a meanwhile..

Jungkook was going to serve tae more food when bell rang....

Tae : jungkook go and open the door (softly said)

Jungkook nodded and went to open the door

Hobi : hyung btw I am noticing your tone with him.. How softly you speak (rolls eyes)

Rm : so is there any problem (frowns)
Hobi : yeah like you don't know rm hyung (scoffs)

Tae : hobi it's not like that.......

Taehyung stopped speaking when he saw jungkook coming inside with dull face, little teary eyes and behind him suga having cold look as usual..

Suga : good morning.. (Cold voice)
Everyone greeted him with a normal voice like it was not new to them and jungkook was little shocked by the surrounding.

Taehyung : you can go and see him (continue eating)

Suga nodded and left taking a glance at jungkook who was just controlling his tears after seeing suga..

He was hurt that suga didn't come to check on him but came for jimin..

Jungkook left toward kitchen with a heavy heart and tae was looking at him with sad eyes until he left..

Hobi : eat your food hyung (blank voice)
Tae nodded and continue eating..
At afternoon..

Only tae and suga were present in the mansion, and of course jungkook...

Jungkook was eating in silence thinking why suga came here? and why did he want to meet jimin? Why everyone behaved as it was not a big deal..

He finishes his food and then washed the dishes. After doing his work he went upstairs toward his room. He was going to enter the room but then he saw last room of the hallway which was of jimin. The door was slightly opened and light was coming out from there.

He wanted to go and see everything but his heart was loudly thumping just by the mare thought. He gulped and finally took courage to go there. He took slowly steps and went near the room.

He took his shivering hand up and was going to push the door open but suddenly he listened some voice. It was like someone was having conversation but only one person was speaking. He slightly tilted his head and peaked inside little only to get shocked.

His eyes widened and he mumbled something - "s..suga hyung" ...

Yes suga was inside the room talking to jimin. But what made jungkook more shocked is suga holding jimin's hand and smiling at him. Meanwhile jimin as usual without conscious laying.

Jungkook tried to focus on suga words only to get one more shock..

Suga : hey jiminaah... When will you wake up mochi?.... I daily come just for you. Please open your eyes. The moment I saw you, I fell for you so hardly. I don't know why but you attracted me so much and now I am just waiting for the day when you will wake up. I don't know you will accept me or not because after all I am your culprit hyungs but I genuinely like you so much... (Pecks jimin forehead lovingly)