reflection

Next morning :::

Jungkook wakes up hissing in pain, holding his head from crying whole night. He rubbed his eyes for better view and saw that he is still on the floor.. Then he looked at Himself and saw bruises on his whole body from shoulder to feet. Some tears forms in his eyes.

Then after gathering some courage he stood up from the floor picking up his clothes with shivering legs.. He took a support of the wall and started going toward bathroom.. His body was paining so much and his legs were literally shivering.. The one step was looking too difficult for him to take further. Anyhow he walked toward the bathroom and entered inside after shutting the door hardly...

Jungkook was going to step toward bathtub but then he turned his face to left only to met his fucked up face - swollen cheek, blue jaw, cut on chin and red eyes...

He left the clothes on floor and properly turned toward mirror holding the handbasin.. He put his both hands on basin and looked at mirror with so much focused. The mirror was showing his fucked up reflection but he was seeing someone else bruised up face instead of his own..

Soon tears started to fall from his eyes one by one. His lips started quivering and wobbled.

Jungkook : l.... Leave leave fucking leaveeeeeee (yelled at punched on the basin with his one hand)

But the reflection was not going instead it was mocking him, smirking at him..

Jungkook started to back off and scream : go fucking go..... Leaveeee (picked up toothbrush from aside and throws at mirror).... Leave leave leave I said leave (lastly picked up stool and throws very hardly at mirror making it break in pieces)...

After seeing the mirror breaking.. Jungkook took a satisfaction breath and sat beside bathtub with tears....

With taehyung :
Tae pov :

I am in my office working on some papers. I didn't eat breakfast today as I knew he wouldn't be in the state of making it... (Smirks in mind) sometimes I hate it all. His pleading , screaming, begs are not fun to me.. It's just give a  negative vibe like I don't want to listen them.. But what should I do. He deserves this all (scoffs)

Taehyung was in his thoughts when suddenly his phn called...

Tae (picking up the call) : hello

?? : hello taehyung hyung (from other side)

Tae : yeah hobi say

Hobi : hyung his breathing is getting unstable...i don't know how, but when I mentioned that bitch  jungkook name that we will take revenge on him.. Suddenly his breathing got out of control.. I am sorry hyung I didn't mean it I was talking to him when it got slipped out from my mouth please come fast hyung.... I can't see him like this all... (Huffing and crying)

Tae : oh god hobi it's okay I am coming....call the doctor I am coming....
Taehyung picked up car keys and left running

Tae (in mind).. : please my baby my love be okay everything is fine.. I am coming for you

(So guys the person who consoled taehyung when Tae was crying beside the coma person is hobi.. Hobi was the one who said taehyung hyung please don't cry.. Your baby will be okay)

Taehyung fastly drove toward his destination.. After 20 mins of fast driving taehyung reached there..he stopped In front of the mansion and got out of car throwing the keys to watchman in between...

He Fastly run inside the mansion. Taehyung ran upstairs and opened the door of a certain room only to see hobi Worriedly standing on the corner and nurse treating the person laying on the bed in come who was still shivering... Taehyung goes toward him and sat beside the person on bed..