truth revealed - 2

TAEHYUNG ::::::
so it's all start when I was 15 years old. My mom dad was mr park and mrs park.(Listening that jk eyes widened) me jimin and neon we were sibling and I was the oldest. Mr park and his wife were too greedy, they always used to run behind money and still do.

Jimin was 10 year old. I always wanted to follow my dreams and do something on my own. I was topper of my school but still I never got the praise which I deserved from them
.
They always said that what's the use of it when u are next ceo of park industries. On every single mistake they used to punish me. Sit like this, eat like this, dress like this and whatever. One day I made a friend with poor boy and they (tears came in tae eyes saying this) .. They insulted that boy so much going to his house just because he befriended with me..

I was just tired of everything. They always ran behind money.. Never even checked that are we eating or died due to hunger.. What they wanted was just money..

I didn't want to tolerate that anymore and one day when they beated me again I took decision and ran away. Without thinking anything, without taking anything I just ran.

And I guess that was my biggest mistake because I forgot... I forgot how my jiminie is, he was so innocent and pure. He always craved for parents love which he never got but I gave him. I loved both my siblings.. But that I ran away without thinking anything.. Without thinking that what will happen to my mochi (sobs)

Suga : t...then what happened taehyung (asked)

Tae : t...then after roaming in streets for 2-3 days without any food and shelter. I found namjoon hyung (points at namjoon).. I was lying on bench in park when Namjoon hyung approached me. He asked about my whereabouts and what was I doing here. I told him everything and he took me with him..(wipes his tear remembering about the past)

Jungkook looked at namjoon while sniffing lightly and again looked down..

Tae : then he was the one who helped me with everything. He got my admission in best college and stood beside me like a good brother. He even gave me his name and I became kim. I studied business and built my own company which took me 3 years to make it successful. Once I was successful I thought to take jimin and neon with me. But when I searched about my siblings I just go to know jimin is married but nothing else..i was angry and tried to find more but jungkook kept it hidden so never got to know until one day.. (Sobs).. One day I was passing through road when saw crowd on the side.. So I also got out of my car and looked the reason for my crowd.. And that was the most devasted day of my life (cries out)... I saw my baby my jimin lying there in pool of blood and his clothes were torn too from many places.. I took him to the hospital and doctor said that he went in come. And he went through many traumatic things which isn't letting him to come out from coma... (Wipes his tears harshly).. And that day I swore that whoever did this to my brother I am gonna kill that bastard...
Jungkook sobs more listening this all..

Suga : t...then how did you find about the truth..

Tae : (smirks in tears).. I didn't have to do anything . When jimin got in accident there was his bagpack too. So I looked into in and found jimin diary. I knew my brother used to love writing so I read it and got to know everything. How jungkook treated him, beat him on every small thing and insulted him. Then I found 3 names in it except jungkook. It was Nancy, Roy, mark

(Jungkook eyes got wide listening name of his ex friends)..

I searched for them but only got to know about roy and mark because nancy left the country. So I kidnapped roy and mark and asked to them about everything..

Tae : they didn't say anything except that night when jimin got in accident.. They told me how jungkook hated jimin and that himself gave my brother to them. Knowing how to jimin is sensitive he threw my brother in front of those animal to let him ruin (wipes his tears)...

Suga : j..jungkook (looks at jungkook with horrific wide eyes)... Is that true?... (Jungkook nod his head as no)... Tell me truth jungkook is it true (yelled)..

Jungkook : hyung.... (Sobs).. I accept I beated him, insulted him and hated him but I swear hyung I never did that.. I never gave him to my friends.. Trust me hyung (cries)..

Tae : don't lie jungkook... (Scoffs).. I know everything they themselves told me everything. And those scratch and handprints on my brother body proves it..

Jungkook : no no... Taehyung, hyung (looks at them both with tears).. Believe me.. I didn't do that. You take them to me I will myself ask roy and mark that why are they lying... I never did it

Taehyung : you really thing after whatever they tried to do with my brother, I will leave them alive (smirks)....

Jungkook : (widened eyes).. What.. D..do you m..mean (whispers)

Taehyung : they are in hell already... I killed them. And for you I chose the worst that's why married you and made your life hell.. But I also failed in it.. I failed in taking revenge too (sobs)

Hobi : hyung.. Stop crying that's not your fault (held tae hands and made him sit on couch)..

After couple of silent...

Only taehyung sobbing, jungkook crying and hobi sniffing could be heard in the Hall..

Taehyung spoke with his harsh and rude voice..

Tae : take him away... (Looks up and glares at jungkook)... Take him away suga, otherwise I will kill him by myself. My revenge is over I don't wanna more now.

(Hobi eyes widened listening the all but he didn't say anything because he knew what taehyung was going through from)
Jungkook : t...taehyung (sobs looking at taehyung hateful eyes)...

Tae : not a word from your mouth.. Suga take him far away from me. I am done with this all. I don't wanna see his face, because if he comes again in front of me I am gonna ruin him. Jungkook get out from my life.. (Wipes his tears harshly and left from there in jimin room)...

Jungkook : t...taehyung listen (sobs).. Please list(cutt of suga who held his hand tightly)..

Suga : let's go from here.. (Started to drag jungkook away)..

Namjoon and hobi was looking at jungkook with cold eyes...

Jungkook : atleast let me clear myself.. Please hyung I swear I didn't do it.. Hyung let me talk to him please (begs suga but suga didn't say any and dragged him out)

Suga took jungkook in taekook mansion..

After reaching the mansion ::::::

Suga dragged jungkook inside and left his hand Jerkingly causing jungkook to fall on floor....

Jungkook : h..hyung (sobs)

Suga : enough jungkook.. I trusted you always.. I thought my baby jungkook is different from this world. He knew the pain of being alone. But you proved me wrong jungkook, you proved me wrong.. You proved that you are also the same like everyone, cruel, arrogant and hateful. I was trying to defend you without knowing that biggest culprit is you.. You ruined everything jungkook, you ruined everything by your own hands.... And from now don't even dare to come to me or contact me.. You are not anyone for me now (wipes tears from corner of his eyes and left)

Jungkook : hyung hyung hyung... Please don't leave me alone hyung please hyung.. I am sorry.. Hyung please (cried and tried to follow suga but suga glared at him and said)

Suga : follow me and I am never gonna see your face. I will leave this country now (left)

Jungkook : h......hyung (looks down)
Jungkook sobbed and looked around himself, finding himself alone in that big mansion..

This was the first time when jungkook wasn't finding peace in being alone. He was looking around and hating being alone in that mansion. He felt like every wall is mocking him and making fun of him.. He could feel wall whispering bad about him..

He yelled and put both hands in his ear....

Jungkook : stop...... I said stop whispering.. You all are same (yelled)... I am not like you I said stop..... I am not cruel I didn't kill anyone.. Stop please stop (whispers and cries) p..please... Mamaaa take me with you I don't wanna live here.. No one loves me mamma.. Suga hyung also left me (slept mumbling)