sexual assualt

Flashback :::
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠🔞
(Forced scene)*skip if you are uncomfortable*

Jimin : jungkook I am done. I am leaving you. I can't tolerate this all. So send the divorce paper till tomorrow. (Tearly said)

Nancy : you ca----- (cutt of by roy and mark)

Roy : jungkook if you don't want him we can have him right (smirks and looks up to down jimin)

Mark : of course why will he have any problem (bite his lips lustly)

Jimin : w..what the hell are you saying (yelled tearly).. Stay away you cheapster

Nancy : hey you boy talk with respect to my friends.. Leave it roy mark, he can't even satisfy his husband that's why jungkook is leaving him so why do you think he will satisfy you.. Let him go (scoffs)

Jimin : I am not slut like you understand (yelled again feeling so hurt by choice of nancy words)..

Nancy : what did you say (angrily asked) you are slut understand not me (smirks)

Jimin : yeah for sure I can see that, the way you are latching on a married man (bitterly said)

Nancy : if your husband don't want you that's not my mistake. And you know what you deserve it. Even jungkook will give you to my friends

Jimin : I know he will not so shut up.. I am leaving (gave her a disgust look and picked up his bag, turning to left)

Mark : aa aah where are you going darling? (Smirks..) We are not done yet

Jimin : get off my face..nancy tell your cheap friends to let me go otherwise

Nancy : otherwise what jimin-shi.. You gonna complain and who will believe you plus my work is done so they can do what the want.. I don't think jungkook will have any problem right jungkook (looks at jungkook smirkingly who didn't say anything and continue looking downward with blank face)

Jimin backed off in fear when roy held his hand and Mark came close to him..

Jimin : j..jungkook stop your friends. Jungkook (yelled with teary eyes)

*but jungkook didn't response anything*

Nancy : ohh jimin (pity voice) do you really think jungkook cares about you.. See let me clear your confusion.. Jungkook do you have any problem baby if our friends play little with your soon to be ex husband (smirkingly asked)

But jungkook didn't say anything and continue looking at floor with blank eyes... His mind was totally out of the control. He was like up with absence of mind..

Nancy : say jungkook you don't have any issue right

Jimin : j..jungkook say something

Nancy : jungkook say no (leans and whispers into jungkook ear)..say no you don't..

Jungkook : I... (Nancy held his face making him look toward her own face) n..no I don't
Jimin gasped hearing jungkook and roy Mark nancy smirked

Nancy : see (scoffs evily)

Jimin : y..you guys are evil (yelled and wiped her tears).. I am leaving right now

Mark : ahaaan.. You can't darling (suddenly picked up jimin on his shoulder and started going toward the room with roy following them behind)

Jimin : nooo please... Put me down please stop this all please.. Jungkook jungkook please stop them I hate you jungkook (scream while hitting on mark back and crying harshly)