let me go

Taehyung whinned when sun rays directly fell on his face through window... He rubbed his face with both hands and sat on bed. He hissed in pain when he got up and held his backhead in pain and cleared his view by rubbing his eyes.

He opened his eyes properly listening some little noises.. He looked at the entire room and saw full mess then his eyes went to wardrobe where jungkook was taking out his all clothes making some noises...

Taehyung frowned and called jungkook name jungkook...

Jungkook froze on his place and turned toward tae with shivering legs.. Taehyung finally took a look at jungkook which was full of mess, crying, eyes red and clothes with messy look..finally last night thing hit taehyung and he realized all scene..

His eyes widened but then he again looked at jungkook when noises again started.. Jungkook started take his clothes out in fast speed, then he came back as couch where his suitcase was placed. He put all the clothes inside case messily and fastly then he was going toward bathroom without listening taehyung who started to calling his name..

Jungkook..stop listen to me.. Jungkook listen, stop aghh atleast listen, stood up from bed and tried to held his hand..

Jungkook fastly jerked tae hand and entered inside bathroom to take his all stuff... Jungkook picked his some clothes and pedsonal stuff and came outside.. Taehyung tried to hold jungkook again but again got jerked by him.

Jungkook started to chain his case when taehyung came and picked his suitcase throwing it on floor harshly making jungkook flinched and backed off in fear.

Taehyung - listen... (Held jungkook by his arms)..i am sorry for whatever I did in night I was d..... (Cutt of when heared jungkook loud sob)

Taehyung frowned and looked at jungkook who was looking down while sobbing. Taehyung too looked down and saw how harshly he was holding jungkook by his arms... He left jungkook quickly and said

Tae : s...sorry jungkook I didn't know I was holding u so tightly.. I was just so frustrated and wanted to explain my self (soft voice)... Say something jungkook.. (Was going to cup jungkook face when jungkook suddenly backed off in fear and said)

Jungkook : let me go (whispers with hiccups)
Tae : h....huh (confuse small smile like he wasn't able to understand jungkook even though he knew what jungkook said)
Jungkook : l...let m..me g..go please (sobs)
Tae : jungkook.... (Softest voice).. I am telling u naa I am sorry baby.. I am sorry okay (small smile) forgive me
Jungkook : let m...me go (whispering same word)
Tae : jungkook listen to me please.. I was drunk I am sorry okay.. We will sort it out. Trust me listen to my words
Jungkook : I wanna.. G..go please (sobs)

Finally taehyung lost his patience and yelled: jungkoooook......

Jungkook looked at taehyung face in fear and tried to run outside but taehyung held him by his waist from back with one hand tightly and tried to whispers some soothing words in his ears while caressing his hairs..

Taehyung : j..jungkook baby calm down listen to me.. We will sort it out I promise.. I am sorry calm down shhh don't cry everything is okay...
Jungkook : n...no no no let me go please stay away from me don't touch me please (struggles in his hold and tried to kick taehyung while moving harshly but tae grip was no joke)
Taehyung : shhh.. Everything is fine.. Shh my baby you are alright calm down kookie

Finally jungkook started to calm down and broke down in tears in taehyung arms...

Jungkook : please.. Let me go (sobs) why aren't u (hiccups) letting me go.. I am tired (sobs)I can't take it more (cries)

Taehyung turned him around and hugged him letting jungkook rest his head on tae chest cryingly.. Shh I am sorry please ... Calm down kookie 'whispers slightly'....

Jungkook got calm down and sobs in his arms when suddenly both listened loud noise from outside in living room making jungkook came back at his senses...

Jungkook pushed taehyung harshly when he heard suga voice from outside at the same time.. Jungkook ran down stairs making taehyung froze in his place by his instant action..

Taehyung too ran behind him and came down stairs in living room running only to see jungkook crying in suga's arms.. Suga was hugging him and trying to calm him down..

Taehyung yelled : jungkook come back here

Jungkook flinched and hugged suga more tightly. Suga glared at taehyung and hugged jungkook more tightly making him calm..

Taehyung came near suga and jungkook and tried to held jungkook hand for taking him toward him but suga was fast enough to turn his back on him and made jungkook sit on couch...after making jungkook sit properly suga latched on taehyung with his fast punches.

Suga : you motherfucker...... (Punched on tae nose making it bleed).. I told you (punch) to not dare (punch) to hurt him again (punch).. Then why the fuck you did it (punch)... Why (jerked tae by collar who just scoffed and punched suga back on stomach making suga groan in pain and back off slightly holding stomach)...

Taehyung : stay the fuck away from me (growled and wiped his bleeding nose by hand) who you are to question me huhhhh... Just a best friend of him (smirks)....

Suga : you (was going to latched on him again but controlled when his hand got held by jungkook who stood up and came in front of suga)... Jungkook get aside.. Today I will show this bastard hell (growls)

Taehyung : O shut up... Don't come between me and my husband... Jungkook baby (soft voice) are you okay I am sorry kook (softly smile)... I swear I was not in my senses

Jungkook : t.....taehyung p..please just let me go now I am done (hiccups and fold his hands in front of tae)

Taehyung : b..baby what are you saying... I am telling u na I am sorry don't be like this kook (took jungkook hands in his ones)

Suga : stay the fuck away (pushed tae and cover jungkook by standing in front of him)... You don't deserve his forgiveness...you fucker (angry yell voice)

Taehyung : why the fuck are you coming between us again and again. It's our husband matter so Just leave from here (yelled)

Suga : no you don't have any right on him.. He is not your fucking husband.. He is my brother understand you asshole (yelled)... And after what u done with him last night u aren't going to touch him again (glared)

All wording of suga made taehyung lost his temper and patience...

Taehyung : you..... (Pushed suga harshly making him fall on floor and glared at him)...i am telling you last time you are no one to interfere in mine and my husband life. And he is fucking mine so I have every right on him. He is mine for everything, mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to love, mine to hate, and mine to fuc.................

                    ........(Slap).........