drunk

Next day ::

Taehyung was sitting in the office checking some files ,when suddenly door got opened harshly..

Taehyung flinched from the noise and angrily looked up but suddenly his all anger gone seeing the person with teary eyes.

Tae : h..hobi what happened baby why r u crying (stood up and went toward hobi, he was going to hug him but got pushed by him) h..hobi (wide eyes)

Hobi : what hobi... Where were you yesterday (yell)... I asked where hyung

Tae : at home (looking at hobi with concern)

Hobi : exactly how could I forget that you would be with that slut..... (Yelled making tae hurt by his words and point finger at tae chest) you tell me do you want revenge or not... Because if you don't then atleast tell me but don't make us fool anymore

Tae : hobi bubba atleast tell me what happened... Why r you crying stop crying please (try to wipe hobi tears but his hand got pushed by hobi)

Hobi : stop it hyung... Whom are you trying to fool me or your baby who is lying in coma just because of that jungkook

Tae : hobi please (greeted teeth)

Hobi : what please. Atleast tell me do you want revenge or not because you seem to love that jungkook rather than hate (scoffs)

Tae : (wide eyes).. I..it's not like that I am just (looks down)

Hobi : you cant even say properly that u hate him and telling me that it's not like that.. Hyung remember it if you are going to fall for him do it , I will fucking take revenge by myself. If you can't do that for him then I will do it. I will take his revenge (smile sadly) now atleast don't come in between because you love that bitch

Tae : hobi atleast listen.. I don't love him I will take revenge please listen (held his hand).. You know na I can do everything for my baby.. Trust me (wet eyes)

Hobi : trust (scoff) u have already broke it hyung.. You are not like before. Now your priority is that person who ruined our family. You don't love us.

Tae : no no no hobi what are you saying this will never happen.. You guys are most important for me you know that (tear started to fall from his eyes)

Hobi : really you love.. Okay then tell is why didn't u pick up my call yesterday.. What if it was emergency (cross his arms with wet eyes)

Tae : w..what emergency.. Hobi tell me what happened to him is my baby okay (panic)

Hobi : he is fine hyung may be i am not (sadly looks at tae making him feel shameful).. It's fine hyung I will never expect anything from you now on (sadly smile with teary eyes and started to left)

Tae : hoba.. Please tell me what happened to you baby hobi I am sorry hobi stop (called him but hobi didn't stop and went toward door, hobi opened the door and going to left but he stopped and Turned back to say something)

Hobi : yesterday when I was coming after buying groceries, I was tired so took that small alley. I was going toward home but suddenly kai came there (looks at hobi) First he didn't show his face and kissed me forcely (said making taehyung eyes widened in horror) and scared me then he went away after showing his face I was trying to call you for help but u never picked my call (shedding tears).... You were so busy with your husband (went away wiping his tears)

Tae : h...hobi I am sorry I failed to protect my babies again (sobs and fall on his knees) i am the worst hyung.. That bastard aghhhhh (punch harshly on floor) kai and suga I will fucking kill you, you a$$holes ...... Because of that jungkook u did this all right... Fine (laughs like psycho) I will ruin that jungkook. I will make you guys regret (stood up harshly picking his bags and all and went away in anger)

With jungkook :

Jungkook came outside in morning and saw mansion all silent. So he understood that taehyung went away which he was really thankful for.. He made breakfast for him and ate silently. His heart is still in so much pain after yesterday incident. He really didn't thought that taehyung will use that innocent baby for revenge.

Time skip at night ::::::

Bartender : sir please stop.. How much will you drink (held taehyung hand to stop him from drinking)

Tae : aghh shut up..(jerked his hand off).. Leave me alone

Bartender : sir please.. It's time to close the bar now (plead but taehyung ignored him continue drinking)

Tae : do you even know what's happening in my life.. Whom I wanted to destroy now I am loving him (tears gathered up in his eyes).. I wanted to take my baby revenge but everything ruined because I fell in love with my enemy (sad smile)... Fuck me and fuck my love ....

Bartender : sir (small smile) you are not emotionally well.. I guess u should take some rest. Shall I call someone for you

Tae : no I dobt need anyone.. Everyone hates me now.. I am leaving (stood up stumbling. Bartender tried to hold him but he jerked him off and left stumbling)

Bartender : I hope he will be well (sigh)

Time skip at 11 pm :

Jungkook was sleeping when he felt someone calling him by yelling him name angrily with some breaking sounds .. He frowned and got up rubbing his eyes. He wore his slippers which was beside his bed and stood up to go out to check.

He came out wearing his night pajamas and widened his seeing mess in living room from upstairs.All vases , showpiece and coushon covers were on the floor. He came down to see taehyung who was still yelling his name in anger.