forced🔞

Taehyung looked up and saw jungkook coming from upstairs with light frown. Taehyung came forward little and jungkook too came down with a frown.

Jungkook : what (cold voice)

Tae : oh look who is here mr jungkook..(scoffs)

Jungkook : I am not here you called me.. Now tell me what. What do you want and what's this all (looks around living room)

Tae : you were sleeping right (looks at jungkook state as he was still little sleepy) wowww after ruining everyone sleep you were sleeping. How nice of you (angry smile)

Jungkook frownes and finally properly observed everything. He looked at tae state. Upper 3 buttons of shirt opened, hair mess, shirt tucked out from pant weirdly and smell of alcohol from taehyung..

Jungkook : you are drunk right (frown)..

Tae : oh no no I am in my full senses and I will too take you out in your senses. (Smirks)

Jungkook : what do y..you mean (shutters seeing taehyung coming near him with slow steps)

Jungkook started backing off slowly and said taehyung stop what r u doing.. Don't come near me "

Tae : why are you afraid. Come on your husband he wants you (smirk and pulled jungkook his waist suddenly making him yelp in fear)

Jungkook : taehyung stop behaving weird..leave me (tried to push taehyung and come out feomthis grip)

Tae : come on jungkook pleasure of husband look he is here for you after hurting his own love ones (came near jungkook lips and Whispered)

Jungkook turned his head away because of smell of alcohol from taehyung mouth. He crunched his nose by disgusting smell and said... Shut up and leave me

Taehyung didn't say anything and smashed his lips on jungkook by holding his jaw harshly.

Jungkook eyes widened and he started to wiggle : ahhh leave...mmhhh ammmm (tried to push taehyung but tae was holding his waist tightly by one hand and with other he was holding his jaw harshly making jungkook eyes wet in pain)

Finally after chewing sucking jungkook lips taehyung left him. Jungkook touched his lips in shock and found them bleeding. He looked up at taehyung only to find smirking. His blood boiled and soon a

*******slap*******

Landed on taehyung cheeks harshly causing taehyung face to left side.

Jungkook : h...how dare you (angry wet eyes) you fuc.... (Stopped when saw taehyung laughing like psycho) t......taehyung

Taehyung didn't say anything and laughed holding his head.... Hahaaaaa you... Hahaha you slapped me, you (points at himself) look at your dare... Hahaaaaaaaa

Jungkook : t...taehyung (fearly said)

Taehyung stopped laughing suddenly and looked into jungkook eyes darkly making jungkook shivers in fear.

Taehyung didn't said anything and held jungkook arm by his one hand in strong grip and tore jungkook shirt from front causing to break all buttons leaving jungkook shock with widened eyes.

Taehyung looked at jungkook front body. He licked his lips seeing sharp collar bones and pinkish brown nipples. Jungkook snatched his hand from taehyung harshly and kept his both hand on his chest looking at taehyung with teary eyes....

H....how d..dare you " This was the only sentence left from jungkook mouth making taehyung chuckled "told you to listen to me nicely but u made a big mistake by slapping me " Taehyung said and tried to pull jungkook toward himself...

But jungkook jerked his hand and ran toward stairs quickly.... He was going to climb up the stairs when suddenly taehyung held his leg and pulled him on floor causing to fall jungkook on his stomach and wincing in pain..

Taehyung held and turned jungkook around on his back and pinned his both hands on floor making jungkook cry... Stop please... Please. . . Taehyung for God sake leave me

Taehyung : you didn't leave him then why should I leave you (jungkook eyes widened listening this)...

Jungkook : w...what are you saying (struggling to get out from grip)

Taehyung : stop moving and take it (saying that taehyung attacked on jungkook collarbone and neck area biting his harshly)

Jungkook : ahhhh no stop.. Please ahhh (cry and sobs in pain)

After making red and purple marks on jungkook neck taehyung left jungkook hands and tried to open jungkook pant fastly.he opened the pant hook but taking this chance jungkook pushed taehyung very hardly causing taehyung to fell side on floor and jungkook ran upstairs holding his pant from hook Cryingly.

Tae : aghh damn it (punch on floor hardly and ran toward jungkook Smirkingly)

It was looking some psycho or animal possessed taehyung. He was behaving like some wolf in rut.

Jungkook was going to close the door and lock it but it got pushed by taehyung harshly causing jungkook to back off in fear and crying.... Please..stop taehyung (looks into taehyung eyes holding his clothes together)

Tae : stop what baby (smirks and looks at jungkook with lust eyes)

Jungkook : stop behaving as a fucking animal (sobs)

Taehyung didn't say anything and started to go near jungkook. Jungkook shakes his head in fear and ran toward washroom.

But before he enter inside taehyung held jungkook by his waist and took toward bed making jungkook cry more and struggle in his grip.

Jungkook : stop.... Please ahhhaaaaaaa (scream when taehyung harshly throws him on bed and hovered upon him)

Jungkook eyes got red and teary, his nose was looking like rose petal by crying this much and his lips were busted from which little blood was coming out and his whole neck and collar bone were covered with marks.

Jungkook was thrashing around so taehyung held his both hand and pinned them on side making them wide. And taehyung put his whole body mass on jungkook and attacked on jungkook collarbone again..

After making numerous marks, he latched on jungkook one nipple and started to suck and bite making jungkook sobs in pain..

Jungkook : p...please stop I promise whatever i did with your f..family I will ask them forgiveness. I will kneel down in front of everyone but please stop this... (Cries)

Tae : shut up (continue sucking and biting nipples)

Then taehyung left jungkook both hands and slided his pant with boxer causing to cry in so much pain, fear and shame..

Taehyung looked at jungkook lower part and smirked.. He put his one hand on jungkook thighs and with other he was going to touch jungkook dick.. But before he do that jungkook picked up the vase from side and smashes on taehyung head causing taehyung to groan in pain and fall on other side of bed.

Jungkook stood up from the bed and took his boxer and jeans running toward washroom. Jungkook entered inside washroom without even looking back at taehyung. He locked the door from inside and slide down through door crying... He burried his face in his knees folding himself and sobbing...

Tae vision got blurry and he touched his back of head finding little blood but enough to make him unconscious.

Tae : j......jungkook come outside you....... (Groans and fell unconscious)

Listening taehyung voice jungkook whole body shivered and his cried more in fear