everything's back together

Jungkook : so...

Hobi : so? (Nervously repeat)

Jungkook : yeah so???? You don't have anything to say (frowns)

Hobi : I am just so ashamed on my act that now I am feeling I don't even deserve to ask forgiveness (sadly mumbled)

Jungkook looked at hobi for a second who was sitting beside him on bench in a garden.

Jungkook : I understand (sigh)

Hobi : huh??? (Looks at jungkook with confuse face)

Jungkook : I said I understand..i mean first I also thought I am not deserving for an apology by jimin as I literally put him in the danger because of me and hurted him a lot but slowly I accepted that everyone makes mistake so did I. But what matters is how you make them correct and move on without any regret. Jimin was kind enough to forgive me and I guess that's also the case with me and you guys.

Hobi looked at jungkook awestruck and sudden wave of guilt rush in his body..

Hobi : I really apologize for whatever I did. I know I can't repay for them but trust me I have suffered a lot due to my mistake and I am deeply ashamed of it. I always say and still gonna say I don't know how I lost control. Jimin and me were friends from school. We were so close that it was like his pain my pain.

Jungkook was looking at hobi with focusing on his words..

Hobi : I saw how people changes in their adulthood or changed into selfish rude. But jimin was never like that. He was innocent, cute and kind hearted from the start. So there was always feeling in my heart for him that he should never get hurt god. Please keep him safe. And then suddenly one day my dad got work outside the country so I needed to go with him and when I came back jimin was gone. I tried contacting his family but they never told me as they didn't like me from the start. Then one day tae-hyung met me. He was finding for jimin and I also added with him. I used to miss him so much as he was the only friend I had. Then one day as you know tae-hyung found jimin on street covered in his own blood and he took him hospital. That day I was also with him at hospital. I couldn't think of anything seeing him in that state. And when doctor said someone tried forcing him we were kinda devastated. Then jimin diary also flamed a feeling of revenge in our hearts. I hated you from the start because we all thought that you were some rich type spoiled person who plays with other feelings. And there everything went wrong. Whenever I used to see you, I saw a bruised up jimin who was once all bubbly and angel type person. (Wipes tear which came on his eyes corner)

After a minute of silence finally jungkook spoke.

Jungkook : I don't really blame you though. (Said taking hobi attention) I can understand your state that time. And tbh if I were at your place so I would have also done the same with someone who hurted my friend or family this much. When I heard that Mr.park was trying to get on my company due to the help of his son so how much I became angry and hurted jimin just for a mare company who wasn't even mine properly. So in your case it was about person so of course it was more hurtful.

Suddenly hearing jungkook, hobi realized that how he hurted a boy who was himself nothing but broken and still ready to forget it all.

Jungkook : let's not keep grudges. I  forgot the things and moved on so you too do that now. (Said with small smile making hobi smile too)

Hobi : thank you (mumbles) just please forgive me..

Jungkook : it's okay hobi. (gave a comforting smile) btw what's with you and kai. I mean jimin told me but is there something more..?

Hobi eyes suddenly turned sad which was definitely noted by jungkook..
Hobi : it's nothing. It's just everything overed between me and kai. He isn't going to forgive me (sadly said with smile)