drugged

Taehyung was sitting at his office chair holding is head by his one hand and with other tapping on the desk.. The things which jungkook said is still in his mind. He is not getting any peace. He just want to go home and ask jungkook about everything.

He came out from his thoughts when his secretary knocked on the door...

Tae : (sigh).. Come in Miss lana

Lana came inside and bowed to him. Tae nodded and waiting for her to continue.

Lana : sir you have a meeting in next 15 minutes. Company from Canada has arrived so they will be in next 10 mins..

Tae : Hmm okay miss Lana.. Prepare everything in meeting room.

Lana nodded and left after bowing

Tae mind : just this meeting and I will finally be able to talk to jungkook.
Taehyung got up and went in a meeting..
After half an hour..

The office door opened with a slight sound and someone came inside with a bitchy smirk........

Miya : now let's see mr.taehyung how will your husband accept you after this all.. You are too proud on your husband beauty right now your this ego will break your relationship (smirks and put 3 red pills in the juice which was on tae table)
Miya mixed the pills properly in the juice and left outside..

After 2 hour ::::

Taehyung came inside with a stress face because the meeting didn't end well. He sat on his office chair and pulled his tie out with a jerk. He then looked at juice on the table and picked it up to drink.. It's tae daily routine to drink the juice so it is always present on his table.

He drank the whole juice in one go and put the empty glass on the table with thud sound. Closing his sound, he started to think about what to talk with jungkook but after 5 minutes irritation started in his body.

Taehyung took a deep breath fanned himself feeling sudden hot in his body.. He grabbed the other glass filled with water and drank the whole glass but still nothing happened so he took the ac remote and lower the temperature.

After more 5 minutes, low grunts started to left from his mouth and he started rubbing his body. He threw his coat in the corner and sat on the couch breathing heavily.. Soon his eyes turned little red sweat started dripping.
Outside the office....

Miya smirked and was walking toward office when she noticed secretary going toward taehyung office. She ran and stood in front of her.

Miya : hey hey where are you going... (Nervous inside)

Lana : oh hey miya. Well where were you from past 2 days. You know there are so many works left (frowns)

Miya : yeah yeah.. Actually some family issues. Btw where are you going

Lana : of course to mr.kim I need to give him some files

Miya : no no you can't go inside (gulps)
Lana : huhh why...

Miya : a..actually mr.kim is not feeling well.. He has headache so he told me to inform you that let him be alone for something and no one should go inside his cabin (nervous from inside, she was hoping for Lana to believe her)

Lana confusely looked at her and then taehyung office which were behind miya..

Lana : ahmm but mr.kim was fine sometime ago.. Let me check (saying that she started going toward cabin again)

Miya : no no no.. He will be angry wait wait...

Lana didn't say anything and continue walking.. She reached near the cabin and was going to knock on the door but stopped when a low growl came from inside.