"what kind of hospital is this?"

Sara

"Find what?" The nurse asked

"My book." That was all I was going to say about it.

The nurse didn't say anything. She just sat back down and started texting again.

"Anything you need, I'm here." She said after a long silence.

I needed my book. His book.

But I didn't have it. I hoped it wasn't on the floor somewhere. I hoped it wasn't in Papa's hands. I hoped it was in one of the boy's hands. That's the safest place I could think of. I hoped they didn't throw it out.

"When are they going to let me out?" I asked

"They'll let you out when they think it's okay to. You're very hurt, and you just tried to run out of here." She explained.

"Well I'm sorry, but I don't need your help. I need His notebook!" I tried to get out of the room, but she blocked the door.

I didn't want to hurt her, so I just laid on the bed again.

"Why am I in this room? Why not a normal room?" I asked.

"Because you aren't normal. You have been abused, causing you to want to run away. You're hurt, and you might get even more hurt if you do run away. If you want to be in a normal room, then prove you can be in one." She told me sternly.

"How am I supposed to do that? Pretend I wasn't abused when I clearly was? Try to not run away from someone who's trying to trap me? You make no sense! I can't be someone I am not!" I yelled.

I sat up, looking at her shocked face. I felt tears going down my cheeks.

"If you wanted someone different, then go to a different room. I'm clearly not the person you wanted to be in charge of."

I couldn't keep the tears from falling down my cheeks. I just planted my face in the pillow and let them flow. 

What type of place is this?

Aren't hospitals supposed to make you feel better?

The nurse said something and walked out, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything anymore.