"i'd do it all again"

Sara

I nervously bit my nails, standing in the waiting area next to Jess and Houston. Jess slapped my hand away and laughed. I sighed and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

We were waiting at the airport for them. They were coming at 2:57. At least that's what the big T.V. screen on the wall said.

I saw Houston whisper into Jess's ear and she nodded. He walked up to me and picked me up. I giggled and he ran away. I immediately got confused and scared.

"Houston? Where are we going?" I asked.

"To get the boys some gifts."

Luke

And in the end,

I'd do it all again.

I think you're my best friend.

Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?

I'll be yours.

When it rains it pours.

Stay thirsty like before.

Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?

I sang along.

"LUKE!" Calum ripped my headphones off my head.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Turn off your phone. We're landing."

I immediately shut off my phone and buckled my seatbelt. I do not like landings.

I breathed in and out and I felt gravity pull me into the seat. My stomach churned and my eardrums popped. Trying to make it stop, I chewed on my tongue. The airplane jumped and I bit deep into my tongue by accident.

I could taste the blood in my mouth, but I didn't really care.

I looked out the window and noticed we had landed. I sighed in relief and watched as the others cheered.

"WE MADE IT ALIVE!" Michael shouted.

"YAY!" Calum jumped up and down.

I laughed at them and unbuckled my seatbelt. I stood up and started cheering with them.