"sara, its your dad"

Sara

Luke gave me his beanie as we walked to the nearest Chipotle. It was pretty cold for a summer day. Sunny, but cold. They all ordered, and since I'd never had Chipotle, I got what Luke did. We ate, and it was delicious. 

"Oh my god, this is so good." I said, taking another bite.

"I know right!" Michael said, half way done with his.

Once we were all done, Ashton and I went to the near by mall.

"So, what type of clothes do-"

"OH MY GOD LOOK. THEY HAVE FALL OUT BOY T-SHIRTS." I squealed as I walked over to Hot Topic, which was displaying the beautiful shirts.

I grabbed a black one, and a pair of dark grey skinny jeans that were on the near by rack. Ashton chuckled.

"You like Fall Out Boy?" He asked.

"No. I love them." I said.

"Oh. I like them too." He said. "Luke listens to them a bit, also."

"YAY!" I squealed  

I saw a really nice pair of black destroyed jeans. I grabbed that. Ashton showed me a pink, flowery top.

"EWW." I said, putting it back on the rack in disgust. "Oh my god, if Jess was here she'd tell you to wash your hands because 'you've been infected with the pink'." 

"Really? What's wrong with pink?" He asked, laughing at me. "It's a pretty color."

"It's too girly." I said. 

"How about this?" He asked, picking out a white and black flannel.

"See, that's way better." I said. 

He grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans. He also grabbed a pair of black converse.

"What do you think?" He asked, showing me the outfit he created.

"Oh my god, that's amazing." I said. 

"Why, thank you. You want it?" 

"Of course. It's too awesome to pass by." I smiled.

We kept making outfits together until we eventually started to buy stuff for him, too. Once we finished, we had bags of clothing. He even said he'd give me one of the empty closet's in the house.

"Thanks, Ashton." I said, hugging him.

"No problem." He said, hugging me back.

"Jess would totally be proud of your work today." I giggled.

"Who's Jess?"

"She's my friend. We were supposed to live together, but, my Papa-" I stopped.

"Oh." He said. "Um, do you want a smoothie?"

"Sure."

We went to a cafe, and got smoothies. I got a strawberry-bannana smoothie, and he got a mango smoothie. We laughed and talked as we walked back to their house. When we got there, Ashton took a nap on the couch and the others started to draw on his face.

Eventually, he woke up and looked in the mirror. We all laughed at him. He laughed too. The day couldn't have gotten better. Then, the doorbell rung. Luke went to go get it. I could hear a familiar voice. There was a loud "WHERE IS SHE". I instantly knew who it was. I grabbed onto the couch's armrest tightly. Luke came running into the room.

"Sara," He said, his voice filled with worry. "It's your dad."