"oops"

Luke

"Oh god. OH MY GOD!" Calum was panicked.

"Calm down, mate! She'll be alright." Michael frowned, linking arms with Calum.

Ashton was talking to the secretary about leaving our numbers for the girl. We had to leave soon, the fans were getting restless and the hospital guards weren't too good at keeping them back.

"She was bleeding so much! What do you think happened to her?" Calum was up in Michael's face.

Ashton came back from the desk. "Guys, we'll try to stay in contact, but we gotta go."

We all exited, surrounded by guards. The fans' screams were loud and there were so many flashing lights from the paparazzi, everything was insane. I still don't feel comfortable with the fame. I love it, but it's not like I imagined. We got into the van waiting outside the hospital.

I hope we stayed in contact with the girl. I hope she is okay.

We had seen her when we were going to our flats, when she was still far off on the other end of the block. We hadn't seen her until she was closer, running. So we got out the van. Ashton had wanted to ask what she was doing, since the neighborhood was asleep and it was 3 in the morning. She was crying so hard, her face covered in bruises, cuts and blood. Her hoodie was ripped, and her jeans were dirty. She closed her eyes for a moment and crashed into Ashton. She fell to the floor, and we hauled her up. 

"Dude, you alright?" Ashton broke my train of thought.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

What if she is seriously hurt?

"I don't think she was seriously hurt, like broken bones or anything. But she was cut and bruised." Ashton told me, his face serious.

"Did I ask that out loud?"

"Yeah." The others told me.

"Oops." I said.

"She's going to be-" Ashton's phone rang.

He answered the call. He turned around so we couldn't read his lips, and he talked quietly.

"Oh MY GOD, WHAT IF ITS THE HOSPITAL? WHAT IF SHE'S REALLY HURT?" Calum whisper-shouted.

"She's going to be okay." Micheal told him.

"Let's hope." I said.