"no questions"

Sara

I opened my eyes, seeing that it was night. I sat up in my bed, and looked around.

Was it all a dream?

I rubbed my eyes and tried to comprehend what I just dreamed. Then, I realized there was a girl, wearing all black, sitting on the edge of my bed. Her straight black hair flew in the breeze that came from the wide open window. She stared at me with her glittering black eyes. She looked like a black cat, studying a cat toy.

"Who are yo-"

"No questions. Just follow me."

She helped me up and we jumped out the window. My room was on the first floor, so there was no problem. She grabbed my arm and we ran from the hospital, ripping through the wind, as the moon lit up the road.

Luke

It was night time, and I still couldn't get to sleep. I laid in my bed as my jaw throbbed. It was getting better, but it still hurt. I had this feeling that Sara was in some kind of danger. She must be either hurt, or on the verge of breaking down. I didn't know where the feeling came from. Maybe my gut.

But I made it my goal to find Sara. I had to. She might be in trouble.

"LUKE!" I heard someone yell.

Calum came running into the room.

"I SAW HER. I SAW HER, LUKE. I SAW HER." He said loudly.

"What do you mean you saw her?" Michael said groggily, walking into the room.

"I SAW SARA. SHE WAS RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WITH THIS GIRL." Calum said even louder.

"WILL YOU QUIET DOWN?!" Ashton yelled as he walked into the room.

"BUT I SAW HER. WE HAVE TO GO." Calum grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"You sure you saw Sara?" Michael asked Calum.

"I SAW SARA."

"THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" I yelled as I ran out the room.