2

Next on news.

Miss Jessica Garcia had been missing for 24 hours, the last time she was seen was in Squeal Market, according to his husband evening they had a small fight but after that everything went well, police suspense, that lady kidnapping by the psycho.

According to police, they discovered a code in her bag, just as they did with other victims.

at the police station.

What are you all doing? This is the seventh victim, and we still don't know who he.

This is the third time in this month; if we did not catch him on time, then I don't know how many people are going to next. Do anything but find out who that bastard is. The police chief said to their team watching that psycho on CCTV that he covered his whole body with cloth.

Yes, sir.

Mr. Alex I want you to handle his case and do anything but find that parson.

Okk, sir. With that, all the officers went out of the room.

We have to make a solid plan because it's not like we can just catch that person easily; he is very smart.

What do you think-who is he? And why is he doing this? Marco said to Alex

I don't know; let's do some investigation, then we can get our answer.

Yes, but first send me all the footage and documents in this case.

Ok, let's go eat something. I'm starving here. Marco said as his stomach growled.

Ok, with that, Alex and his friend went to eat.

after two days.

Hey, dude, did you find something?
Marco asked Alex, who was watching CCTV footage.

Hmm, but I'm still confused. Alex said eyes fixing on TV.

What is it? Marco asked again as he sat beside him.

By the look seen after all this footage, and I don't think that man is someone old, and look at this tattoo on his left hand when he fights with this man, his glow went off.

Yaa but can't se clearly

Hmm, and he is also left handed.

How did you know?

When he was attacking him, he used his left hand, not his right, and before attacking, he was holding a phone that was also in his left hand.

Also, looking at him, his height was maybe 5.9 inches.

Yes, I notice now, so do you have any plans?

Hmm, first we have to find him.

We don't know who he is, so how can we find him?

After reviewing all of the reports, I believe we should conduct an investigation near Woldford. because all accident happened near Woldford.

Right... Let's go for now.