23

Where are those people? Alex asked him to point a gun at him.

Do you really think I'll hand them over to you so easily? He laughed.

Tell us, and surrender. Alex is looking at him with disgust.

Dream away. And then Neo kicked him. Alex started to punch him as Marco approached and grabbed Neo's neck with one arm. Three's body was covered in blood, but Neo was an experienced fighter; it was hard for both of them to handle him, and he punched Marco hard with his elbow or hand.

After taking a few steps back, he kicked Alex in the face. Neo pulled out his revolver and fired at Alex, but Alex fast escaped. Hearing a gunshot, hearing a team member enter the room, and hearing them Neo run started escape, he was ready to run when Alex he was hit in the back.

Where do you think you were running, ha? Alex gritted his teeth and said They started shooting at each other, but Neo escaped as soon as he had the chance.

stop to it. You have one more chance to surrender, or I will shoot you. Alex said that his crew was running behind him to catch him while others were looking for people.

Neo is running away from them, but Alex shoots at him as he moves away, but the gun touches his muscles and goes away, Neo falls on the ground groaning in pain, his hands begin to bleed, he looks to the other side, and they are almost to his path, so he quickly stands up and starts running away... Alex and Marco go after him, but they miss him. They searched for him but were failed find him.

Shitt.... Where has he gone? Marco was frustrated as he looked everywhere.

Relax; we'll get him soon. Alex gives an order for the team to return to the house and continue their search.

Have you found them? Alex asked

No, sir, we're trying but can't figure it out. One of his team members told him

Wait, I was in that room. I heard some voices. Marco said, and they go the way that room goes. They tried to listen but did not hear anything.

Are you sure that you heard something here? Alex asked Marco.

I'm not certain, but I heard something, and there's also something wrong with the wall. He stated that he was checking the wall.

Let's start looking here. They checked the entire room but found nothing.

Something is wrong, sir. One of the officers said to them, and they rushed towards him.

What is it?

Sir, this wall seems to be too thin and has something hidden behind it. Others came and also looked at the wall.

Maybe he keeps them all in a hidden room behind it.

There is a possibility. It appears to be a wall, but it could also be a door, like in the movie.

Break this wall. Alex gave them the order, and they attempted but failed to break the wall.

Perhaps there is anything with which we can open it. Marco looked around the area, and they started checking everything in the room, but the wall would not open.

Suddenly, something catches Alex's attention: there is an enticing sword in Shield. He went over to that side and attempted to remove the sword from the shield. As he pulls out, the door slowly begins to open.

They all stare at each other and go inside that room, where it is completely black and they can't even see anything but hear voices. They go deep inside the home and switch on the lights, and they are all stunned by what is in front of them.

There are maybe eight or nine people in the room who are in really bad condition. There is blood coming out of one man's body; some are lying on the floor or sitting; they also notice the girl who recently went missing; their clothing is filthy; and they seem to be die soon. They looked as if they hadn't eaten in days. And one of the men appears to have been beaten recently.

All of the people looked up when the light came on. They were all stunned when they saw them. and started begging for help.

Please help us; he will kill us...

Please help us get out of here.

Help. Please help. They all started to cry for rescue. They could tell that all of the victims had been kidnapped, but they couldn't recognise them because of their condition.

Calm down, We are here to help you. We are the police. Marco tried to calm them down. They contacted the medical team and rescued everyone with their help. They were quickly sent to the hospital. They were also treated for their injuries, and after they went to the agency.

What happened, guys? Did you catch him? The officer asked them, and Sofia also approached them.

No, that bastard ran away. Marco said it angrily.

How? Sofia inquired, and they explained all that happened. They were shocked to learn how bad the victims' conditions were. He didn't give them any food or water for two weeks, and the man's condition is unclear.

What are you going to do next?

We need to inform their family, and then we can talk to them after their condition is better. Alex looked at them.

And what about that man? Do you have any plans to catch him?

Yes, sir, I have plan. Alex said as he looked at Sofia.