8

When my eyes opened, I was lying on a hospital bed. How did I arrive here? i was On the bench, I seem to remember passing out.

A nurse entered a nearby room and check me out.

How do you feel right now?

I'm good now, what happens to me?

The pain in your stomach is an effect of food poisoning. What did you eat earlier?

I had some fast food last night, then to relieve my stomach ache this morning, I had coffee and toast.

For the sake of your health, you should start eat nutritious meals.

you have pain in your stomach? she asked as checking me

No. i said try to sit

Can you please tell me who brought me here? I asked to nurse

You were brought here by your boyfriend. I was surprised by what she said because, heck I did not have boy-friend expect Alex and Marco, how I got boyfriend?.

Your boyfriend is very caring you know, because he never left your side and took care of you continuously. He left to get medicine.

Nurse I think you misunderstand something I.. but before I can utter what I'm about to say, a madman walks in with a bag of medications.

Now that he's here, I must go. After the doctor's checkup, you are free to return home. the nurse said while leaving the room.

How can he help and look out for me ? when he's an psycho who has hurt a lot of people? The silence in the room made it difficult for me to speak to him. He came to my bed and set the medication on the table while I was still pondering.

Th. Thank you for helping me. I said looking at him.

He simply nodded without saying anything.

How are you? He asked to me and I was shock is he really talking.

You can speak? I asked to him. He remained silent and only gave me a confused glance.

I mean, I tried to talk to you several times, but you never said a word, so I'm assume you're Mute. I tell to him as often I know he can talk but I have to act like stranger.

Thi is your medication, and I'm going. He said and get ready to go.

Wait..I I still don't know your name. I asked you to look at him.

Neo. He said hesitantly

It's nice to meet you, Neo, I'm Sofia. I appreciate you helping me. And all he did was nod.

I'm leaving. he stated as he left the room.

Later, when I checked my phone, I found missed calls from Alex and Marco. I gave Alex a call.

Hey, where are you and why didn't you answer our call? Alex asked as he answered the phone. and I heard Marco telling Alex to put the call on speaker.

I am currently in a hospital.

What happened to you? It was Marco

I got food poisoning earlier, but I'm now fine.

which hospital? Tell me, and we'll come get you.

No, I'm now fine; You know we can't meet outside.

"Where are you?" Don't think about anything else. The worry was expressed by Marco.

Right now, I'm in the City hospital.

Okay, we'll be there. It was the end of the conversation. Only two weeks have passed since I started working there, but already we are really close friends, and they take excellent care of me. After a half-hour they both arrived at the hospital, their faces covered in masks.

Hey, how are you? Alex Asked while seated next to me.

I'm ok. After checking me out, the doctor allowed me to leave for home.

You know how tense we were .. When we called you, you did not pick up, and when we went to the café, you were also not there. we thinK that psycho did something to you, we got scared. Marco he said worriedly

Well. I passed out, I was unable to reply to you. i feel sorry to make them worry

So, how did you come here? Who brought you here? Alex Asked while checking my report

Neo.

Who is Neo? they asked same time

That psycho man, When I awoke, he was here with me-his name is Neo.

Holly sh*t, did that psycho who brought you here ? Did he do anything to you? Marco asked loudly out of shock.

Stop shouting; someone will hear you, and I'm alright right now; he didn't hurt me.

Sorry.

Let's head home so we can talk there. Alex said Then, three of them got in a car and drove home.

Has he told you anything? Alex Asked after sometime

No, and I didn't even try to speak to him because I wasn't feeling well at the time.

ok, there's no need to rush. When they arrive at her home, Alex is seated next to her and Marco is already cooking. After their meal, they gave her medication.

You can now rest, and we will soon be leaving. Call us if you need anything. Alex said, as they prepared to head out..

Okk, thank you guys

There is no need, and tomorrow, stay home and rest instead of going to work. Marco stroked her head and looked at her concern.

Okk You two go now so I can get some rest. I said while grinning.

OK, bye. They both eventually left, and she went to her room to relax.