39

She's well; don't worry, and congratulations on becoming a father. The doctor looked at Marco.

Father? He whispered, his gaze fixed on the doctor. He rolled his eyes at Alex, who was mocking him. But before he could say anything, a nurse arrived with a baby and handed it to him.

Congratulations! It's a girl.

Both Marco and Alex glanced at the sleeping baby; she was adorable and gorgeous, just like her mother. He was crying as he held the baby in his arms. Tears began to pour from his eyes. It had been months since he took care of both of them as if they were his own; he felt like his child.

She is beautiful. Alex stated as he caressed the baby's head. His eyes are teary.

She is. He kissed the baby's head and said, I returned gaze to the baby. He then gives the baby to Alex.

Oh, baby girl, you are beautiful. Looking at the baby, he said

She is the same as her He said, and the nurse took the baby inside to her mother.

How is she? Can we meet her? he asked.

She is still unconscious. you can Meet her when she awakens. They both nodded.

Please bring this medicine with you. The nurse added and gave them a prescription. Alex takes

I'll go get it. He said that and then went to buy it.

Sofia awoke after some time, although she was still in pain and exhausted. She looked around to check where the baby was sleeping in the baby swing.

You wake up; how do you feel? The nurse asked as she looked at her,

Good. But she was staring at the baby. The nurse understands her glance and hands the baby to her.

Congratulations! It's a girl! Sofia cried happily as she looked at the baby girl. Her baby was too lovely; she was sleeping in her arms. After a few minutes, the baby began squirming in her arms, and she tossed her head to her side, resting his chest.

You are very adorable, baby. She kissed her cheek. And she gave the baby a loving glance. She can't believe she finally got her baby in her arms after months of waiting.

Sofy. Marco said as he and Alex entered the room.

Guys. she said weakly as she looked at both of them.

How are you feeling? Alex asked and sat next to her, holding her hand.

I'm fine.

You silly scared us; he even cried, you know; he said teas to Marco.

I don't; it was you who cried. Give him a little kick, Marco said. She glanced at both of them and knew they were both worried about her and had spent many sleepless nights worrying about her. They can deny it, but she can see it in their eyes.

Thank you very much. she said.

Shut up. they both said to her, laughing. Hearing their voices, the little baby awakens and opens her eyes. And they went through them one by one.

Oh my goodness, her eyes are stunning. She said this while glancing at the baby.

Not only does she have wonderful eyes, but she is also beautiful, just like you. Alex told me to touch the little one.

But she has my eyes. Marco said this with a wide smile.

Yaa, and her lips are similar to mine, as is her face shape. She resembles her uncle. Alex said to tease him more.

Yaa, she all looked like you guys; what about me? She asked, glancing at them.

She also resembles you; her face, nose, and hair are all similar to yours. Marco said.

happy now,?" and they all chuckled. But when they heard the little human start crying, they were all shocked.

Look at what you did. Alex told Marco:

But I didn't do anything. Marco spoke to them, while Sofia tried to calm her baby.

Hey, baby, I'm here; stop crying. But the little one began to wail more.

Let me try. Alex said that and then took the baby. He attempted to calm her down, but it was useless. Sofia's eyes welled up as she looked at the baby.

Hey, you stop, ok? We can't handle both at once. Marco told her.

But she isn't stopping; she's crying. She said that she was staring at Baby and Alex.

Give it to me; let me try. Marco said to Alex,

Can you handle it? Looking at him, Alex asked

What do you mean? If you forget that I handled her mother all this time, he stated, frowning at him.

No need to bite now. Alex handed him the baby.

Why are you crying, baby? What happened? Marco said it in such a babyish tone.

I'm here; stop crying, he murmured. Within a minutes, a baby had stopped sobbing and began sleeping in his arm. Alex and Sofia both seemed surprised.

Wow, wow, how did you do it? She keeps crying when we try. Alex is amazed by him.

Babies know who is good here. She loves me more than both of you, he said. While walking, holding the baby, and giving the proudest smile, both Sofia and Alex rolled their eyes, like saying he was full of himself.

We will take care of her, so you can rest. Alex stated, and she gave a nod.