25

Why two of you always hugging whenever I see you? We turned to the voice and found out that Marco already on the door with food and jealous face. Ahhhh he was sulking again; he was jealous again.

And why you always come when we hug each other. I said getting away from Alex.

If I know you were going to hug him, I will come earlier. He murmured again.

There is something going between you? He asked again walking to us and looking questionly.

Nothing stop being jealous for once, we're just talking. Alex said while hit on his head. Well he deserve it.

Give me food I'm hungry. I said and grab from him and went to eat.

You guys carry on I go check team. Alex went to check others I concentrating my eating while Marco sit beside me gazing at me.

What...? I asked after sometime

Nothing

Then why are you giving me cheesy look.

I not, just looking at you. He said place his face on his palm.

That's I'm asking why?

You were acting weird

What you mean?

When I specially brought strawberry cake for you earlier, you make face and said that you didn't like it and now you are eating it very fondly.

Well I don't like it before but i craving for it. I said with pout.

Okk, okk, eat all you want don't make cute face. He said smiling at me and wiped the cake off my face. I looked at him and he was looking at me lovingly I don't know what to say anymore i avoid his gaze and started eating.

Its time. I said after some minutes checking time on my phone.

how will you go? Marco asked.

I book ride. Its was down. I said get up from my sit and prepper to leave

Okk.

I will inform you guys when I get there. You guys are be ready okk.

Don't worry we're just few step away from you. He said smiling.

Okk, Bye. I said and make my way

Sofi. He called while hold my hand. I looked at him, he was look scared.

What happened? I asked went to him but out of nowhere he embrace me.

Marco. I called him soft voice while hugging him back.

I know you handle everything very well, but I can't stop worry about you. He said while hugging me more tightly.

Please be safe, I want to here with me. Come to me. He said scared voice.

You worry too much; nothing will happen to me. I said while smiling and breaking a hug.

I want to tell you something after you arrive.

Why not now?

It is not the right time.

Okay, I'm late. I have to leave right now. I stated that I was checking the time.

Okk. And then he got near me and kissed me on the forehead. I was stunned. I glanced at him without blinking. and he is staring at me lovingly with shy smiles. It was really awkward.

I'm waiting. He stated this as I exited the room, giving him one last look.

My ride also arrived, so I hopped in and drove away. But my heart was still racing; what he did was unexpected for me. the way he looked at me or spoke to me.

I know he likes me; I'm not foolish about it. The way he cares about me, flirts with me, and looks at me with such love, I'm well aware of it, but I can't give him what he wants from me because my heart belongs to someone else. I don't want to hurt or upset him, but I can't stop it from hurting us all in the end. I take a deep breath and concentrate only on my plan because today is a very important day for me, him, and the both of us.