48

After six months...

Sofy and Mac's wedding is barely days away. Everyone is preoccupied with wedding planning. And during this time, he and Sofia became closer; their bond was unbreakable. Nonetheless, Alex gets irritated by them being too lovely and dovely in front of a single soul like him, or actually, both of them annoy him. They went dress shopping for their wedding. Both Marco and Sofia chose outfits for each other, which Alex found was too cheesy.

Hey, how is this? She asked as she stepped out in her white gown, which Marco had chosen for her.

Oh, you look lovely. If that Mac sees you, he will die in shock here. Alex teased her. While the others sat, Marco came from the room wearing a white suit.

Hey, how is Loo...? Marco asked, but stopped when he saw Sofia standing there in their wedding gown, looking stunning. By simply looking at her, he forgot to blink and breathe.

breath, Mac; you still have to marry. He teased.

Huhh? What do you say?

Sofy asks, "How does she look?"

You look like Princess Sofia. He stated this as he approached her and held her hand in his.

You look gorgeous. I can't take my gaze away from you. She was red as heck.

Really, my prince charming is also amazing. She said this while winking at him, which stunned Marco even more.

Hey, don't act like you're eighteen anymore; it's gross. If you've had enough, don't forget about us.

He is jealous. We both laughed as Marco said this.

No, we don't.

Oh, I hadn't decided on a suit yet, and it's getting late here.

That is not necessary.

What do you mean? Alex asked, and then a female came with a stunning black suit, handed it to him, and exited.

This is what we chose for you. said Sofy

Really?

I want my best friend to look stunning at my wedding.

Okay. He said this before going to check the suit. After a while, he came out wearing a suit that made him look overly charming and attractive.

I had no clue you were this hot. Mac grinned at him.

I was born handsome, unlike you.

You look great, Alex, and this one is perfect for you.

Thank you.

Let's take a picture. Mac suggested they snap a picture, and then they went shopping for Mia's beautiful dress before returning home.

The last day of the wedding.

Everyone was busy checking everything in the evening so they wouldn't have to rush in the morning. Everyone they invited came, including their parents, close friends, and some relatives, but everyone was confused seeing Mia and asking about her, which Marco told them was his baby, and everyone stopped talking.

Everyone was exhausted at night and went to bed. Sofia was sleepy as well, so she walked to her room, where Mia was deep in sleep. She approached her and looked at her lovely face. Every time she looked at her baby, she fell more in love with her. When she was pregnant, she often questioned what she would do with the child and how she would handle it. What if everything ran out? What about her life and baby? However, this baby has now become the purpose of her life. She was the light of her life. She brought all happiness into her life, making her complete.

She kissed her and went to sleep, but there was a knock on the door. She was confused. It's late, and everyone has gone to sleep, so who is this? But she still headed to the open door.

Why are you here? She questioned, rolling her eyes.

I came to see you.

We'll meet tomorrow.

But it's no longer the same.

What do you mean?

I want to see my fiancée for the last time before we are married tomorrow. He stated that he was proud.

Don't you think it's too cheesy?

Maybe, but I don't want to miss it.

Sofi, he said, seriously looking into her eyes.

Everything will change tomorrow; our relationship will change, and we will formally become husband and wife, starting on a new path. Call me foolish or whatever, but I can't believe this is happening. It still feels like a dream to me, but I promise you that I will love and care for both of you until my last breath. I take care of everything for you. He stated he was holding her hand, and I know it's a silly question, but I can't help myself.

Are you happy? Are you sure about me and us? He asked hesitantly.

Do you truly want to know? She asked nervously and looked down.

Yes, he said, but looking at her now, he's scared.

Mac, you were there for me the whole time, offering me all your love and support, and I appreciate that. When I decided to be with you, I thought that spending time with you would help me fall in love with you and be happy, but... She came to stop and stared at him intently. His face was filled with emotion, as if he were about to cry, but she couldn't help but confess the truth before tomorrow.

But what....? He asked the eyes to wind, longing for her to speak more before breaking his heart.

But after spending  time with you, I've realised that I'm not happy, but I'm going to be the happiest person in the world. You treat me like a queen, and no one in this world can make me feel like that. You make this ordinary girl extraordinary with your love. I just do not like you, but I am deeply in love with you. She stated that she was smiling at him and saw tears in his eyes. She kissed him and held him.

You scared me; you know my heart will jump out in a second. He stated that, but she giggled back.

Don't ever question yourself or us, Mac. I am sure of my future with you. Please trust me and us. I promise that I will be a good partner.

I do; I have faith in us. He kissed her again after saying that.

now, Stop and go to your room. She stated that she was pushing him a little.

I don't want to go. Can I sleep here?

No, you can't go now. she replied, glaring at him.

Ok, ok, I'm leaving, he said, looking at her and his baby one last time.

Good night.

Good night.