35

Seriously, all of this happened, and you let her go there? Marco yelled violently to Alex, knowing of Sofia and Neo's meeting.

It's her choice. What should I do? Alex also baked for him.

At least you should give her the right mind. and tell her NO. Isn't it enough for her to hurt herself to she want more?

Is she blind or what? He was blabbering out of emotion as he took a deep breath.

Mac, I understand your feelings, but we can't stop her; they have many things to talk about. I'm not one stop to her.

I'm not thinking about my feelings right now, but she's already in pain. How much pain does she want? I can't see her like this. He claimed he looked down; he doesn't care how much he hurts and feels pain when he knows about both of them. He is still upset with her, yet he never forgets to care about her or to be concerned about her.

Before Alex could continue, Sofia knocked on the door.

Can I come in? She hesitated before asking.

Yes. Looking over at Marco, who was on the other side, Alex said

At 4 o'clock, I have a doctor's appointment. Could you accompany me? She gazed at Marco and questioned Alex.

Yaa. I'm free. Lend her a chair, he said.

Okay, and I want to tell you something. She stated that she had glanced at them before sitting down and clutching the chair.

What is it?

I decided to keep the child. And as Marco and Alex hear this, their eyes widen with disbelief; nothing comes out of their mouths, especially Marco, who is looking at her with a more painful face.

Are you sure? After some time, Alex asked to be sure his tone was calm. She nodded.

Think about it carefully, Sofi; it's not just your baby, but your whole life.

I thought about it a lot after that, and I concluded I didn't want to kill my baby. She stated she was in tears when she looked at him.

Oookkk... If that's what you want. he said looking at Marco, who is struggling to breathe since he feels suffocated. He feels like dying.

Are you okay? He asked Marco who was catching; his eye was red, as if he were in a lot of pain. and give him some water.

Yaa. Yes, I need fresh air. Marco left the room after saying this.

He'll be OK. As he felt Sofia's worried stare on him, Alex stated,

They then headed to the hospital for a checkup, but not before Alex texted Marco to stay at the office and not go anywhere. He understands Marco's feelings right now; he wants to be with him but can't ignore Sofia. It's sometimes tough for him to know where to go and whom to handle.

The doctor checked her to see that she was in good health. Also, the baby is doing well. The doctor prescribed drugs and a diet plan for her to follow.

He is still upset with me. They're on their way home, she said.

Sofi, he needs some time.

He didn't even look at me or talk to me. She said it as if she were deep in thought.

He is still heartbroken; you know how much he loves you and is crazy for you, but the fact that you are in love with someone else and have a child makes it hard for him.

It's all my fault.

I didn't say it, neither you nor he, no one ever thought something like this would happen, but it's fate and bitter truth that no one can deny, so he also needs time to get rid of his feelings and pain, but even when he's angry or mad at you, he never forgets to take care of you. he said, smiling.

He is crazy. She said, smiling.

Yes, he is.

Can I speak with him? She asked, her gaze fixed on him. I can't see him this way; he's my best friend, and I don't want to lose him.

Okk I ask of him. Alex said, as he was thinking about how to convince him to meet her, that he knows he will refuse.

No, can you send him to my house? If you ask him directly, he will deny it in an instant.

Okay, let me see what I can do about it. He finally stated it after some thought.