9

Marie asked how I was doing when I came back to work after two days. She was worried about me as well, but I told her that I was okay before we started working.

Morning went smoothly but The café was busy after noon and more people began to arrive, and we did not have time for drink water, after finishing my work at the café, I went outside and sat down on a bench to get a ride. I didn't pay attention to the person seated next to me.

How are you now? When I turned to look after hearing a voice next to me, Neo was occupying the seat on the opposite side of the couch. I was so tired that I had forgotten all about Neo.

Err. Now I'm fine. I said that he was looking at me as well as I looked at him before he turned to look down.

You did not come two days? He asked again. Did he pay attention to my absence? so I think my plan working good now.

Oh.. I didn't feel well, so I took two days off work to recover at home. While nodding, he remained silent.

Do you normally sit here ? I asked, and he nodded once more.

Why...? I mean you also wait for your ride here? I asked again try to talk to him but went his silent mode and just shake his head.

Ok. after a while my ride arrived, and I continued on my way, but I noticed his gaze was still following as my taxi made way.

At somewhere

We need to find a way to escape from here. A woman said to others.

It's not like we did not try it but there is no way out of this place. A man said to her.

How long are we going to be here, then? I'm not sure if our family members will find out about us.

No, cops were looking for this insane. I knew about you guys before I kidnapped, so I pray that the police would get him soon so that we could escape from this place.

As there are talking hey show that psycho come to the room, so they sited silently.

Why did everyone suddenly stop talking? Whatever you want to talk, go ahead. As he was in front of them, that man spoke.

They Simply look at him; but none of them speak.

Here, this food, eat if you want, and don't then die because I don't care Just let me know in advance so my place did not get dirty by you. He spoke while throwing two huge food bags their way. and prepared to move, but he stop and turn to face them.

And do you really believe that the cops will be able to find you or catch me? He said, grinning.

They will never or nor your family, they did not give damn about bullshit like you. Dream of escaping this place, yet know that it won't happen. All of you will die here. He then left the room after saying that.

Hope you will die soon. One person in the room said, while the other one went to get food. To their surprise, they found that today's food was proper, unlike before.

Since when he started good with us? first walk without hit anyone of us and they give us proper food unlike before we always starving.

Who cares about that asshole being good? I'll care. just as soon as we go out of here.