16

Today I have a work shift after noon, and the cafe is too full due to bad weather and heavy rain, so when the weather clears, people in the café make their way home, so it's too late, and it's almost night when I finish my job. I said goodbye to the staff and exited the café to book my ride, but it looks likely that some of the area is having bad weather, so I did not get it. So I decided to walk to the main road so I could catch a ride, but as I got to midway, the rain began to pour heavily, and unfortunately, I had forgotten to bring my umbrella, so I got wet in the rain.

What should I do now? I asked myself and went to stand under the nearby shop, and now I'm all wet, and I don't think I'll be able to find a ride. Earlier, Marco asked where I was, and I told him I was on my way home or he'd come to pick me up. Because the weather is bad, I didn't want to bother him, so he also went home. But what should I do now? I'm stuck here until the rain stops. As I waited for the rain to stop for 15 minutes, it seemed that the rain had no plans to stop today.

A bike suddenly appeared in front of me and stopped. I couldn't see who it was because he was wearing a helmet. Then the man removed his helmet; it was Neo. What is he doing here in the heavy rain?

What are you doing here? We both said union.

I finished work a while ago and left for home, but the rain began to fall heavily, so I stuck here. I said Looking at him, I couldn't even clearly see his face. He gave a nod.

What are you doing here? I asked again.

I was on my way home when I noticed you, so I came here. He told me to get off the bike and come next to me.

Where is your ride?

I didn't get it. I think the road closures are due to rain, so I'm waiting for it to stop.

But It's getting late, and it doesn't seem like the rain will stop. Looking at me, he said.

I have no other choice. I guess I should have stayed in the café.

I can drop you. He said this while looking at me.

No problem; I can handle it. I told him. Because of the bad weather, there was a chance we'd get into an accident or get stuck somewhere, and I didn't want to be with him alone, not because of the danger but because of the feeling I got when he was with me.

How?

Hmm..? With confusion, I glanced at him.

How do you manage it? He asked, but before I could respond, a message with details about my neighborhood arrived on my phone. that my area's roads are closed because of the rain and that you should stay inside and avoid leaving.

What... the... I was looking at my phone. How did I get so unlucky today, and where should I go?

What happened? Neo asked when I was lost in thought.

I've got a problem. My area's roads are closed due to rain. What would I do now? I said. The café would be closed.

Do you have any friends here? He asked

Yes, but they also returned home because they live so far away. After that, neither of us spoke again.

You can come with me. Looking down, he said that after some time

Huh..? I think I misheard and am confused as I stare at him.

You can come with me to my home. Now that he's looking at me, I realize I didn't hear him wrong.

No. Don't worry, I'll be fine here. I said no, dismissively waving my hands. Who knows if he will do to me what he has done to others he has kidnapped, or if he will also kidnap me? I needed to solve this case rather than be a victim. And why was my heart racing so fast when I thought about being alone with him?

But, it is getting dark, the road is blocked, and the rain isn't stopping, there is danger. He stated that he was now completely turning to my side.

Still, I'll make it. I'm sure I'll get a ride soon. I told him.

Are you afraid of me? 

Why should I be afraid of you? You are my friend. I told him. But in my mind, many thoughts are running; heck, sometimes I scare myself.

You can trust in me. I can't leave you here knowing it's dangerous, so come with me. Before I could say anything. A cloud started to rumble loudly.

What the heck is that? Here I'm trying to get out of this situation, and you're making it even more difficult? Looking up at the sky, I murmured. Can they take a little bit of pity on me?

So, can we go? Neo asked, and I'm at a loss for words. I can't go home tonight, but I also don't want to go with him; it's not like he'll do anything with me. I know I have faith in him. But I still don't want to be alone with him, but it appears that I don't have a choice, and he won't leave me here.

Okk. Looking at him, I said, There is nothing else I can do; if Alex and Marco find out, they will kill him. sorry, guys.

Wait here. He told me to go where his bike was and to bring an extra helmet.

Here. He said, and Give me the helmet and coat he was wearing.

You must ride a bike, and you should have a coat; I don't need one. I told him to give his coat back.

I have a helmet and can handle it; you must wear it or you will get wet in the rain. He said this and handed back the coat to me, unable to say anything. I just stared at him—a man who had harmed many people. How can he be so caring?

Okay, then let's go. After putting on his coat, I said while looking at him: In some way, he's also looking at me. I'm not sure why, but in this cold weather, just staring into his eyes makes me feel so warm.

We drove a few miles from the café to his house, where it was already dark. I was shivering from the cold, and we were both completely soaked from the rain. As I enter, I can see that the house is both simple and beautiful. I can see a picture of a young boy and his mother hanging on the wall. Maybe it's Neo and his mother, but they both look lovely and content in this photo. Then I notice some of this place's classy and unique furniture, which still gives off a homely feeling.

Here. Neo came with a towel as I turned around.

thanks. I said. as I wiped myself with a towel.

You are soaking wet. You can wear my clothes if you want to, since I don't have any for you.

Okk. Where should I go? I asked, looking around.

I've put clothes on the bed for you, so you can change. He said I went to the other side where he was pointing, and I went inside the room; it was a simple room painted white with some things here and there, no picture, no decoration; his room was just like him, boring. When I leave the room and walk down the hall

Shiaaa... aaaahhhhh.... we both yelled