5

Well, so can we discuss about case? Alex said looking at Sofia.

Okk, Sofia said and take out file that he bought with her and open it

As an undercover agent, I worked on this case for a month; nobody else was aware of it.

This is all evidence I get during my investigation. As she spoke, Sofia moved a file in their direction.

While Alex and Marco were looking at photos, they could see several images of the madman, but in each one, he was fully clothed. They could also see photo of tattoo they got.

I met the victim’s family, and all that accident happened after they had a fight with their family. Sofia continued as they were checking file.

we knew all of this, and he also kidnapped seven people. Marco said looking at her.

9 instead of 7. She sat back in her chair while folding her hands.

What….Why do we not know anything about the three people?
Because they did not have family. That 3 parsons were like destitute. But they always give trouble others.

The first incident involved a man in his forties and happened close to the souk market.

Second was the city light road, there was a little girl.

And 3rd was diamond building that was 30-year-old lady.

But why he doing this? None of these persons appear to be related to him.

We still don't know who the parson is or what he looks like, despite the fact that he kidnaps nine people. Alex expressed frustration.

No one but i

What do you mean?

Do you know who he was and how he looked? Marco asked about her windy eyes.

When I was investigating the last incident, I met one man who has the same tattoo on his left hand as this, and his body structure also matches. He appeared to be a 30 OR 32-year-old man with brown skin, a height of 5'9 maybe 6 fit, and the appearance of a lost man.

Did you tell the officer about this?

No

Why?

I think I should tell him when I have proof.

So we should have to make a solid plan to catch him.

Well, I have a plan. If you guys like it, then we can follow it.

What was that? They talked about their plan for an hour. And part their ways.