6

*Next week.*

It is 2:00 pm, and a man was seated on a street bench. like being lost somewhere.

Hey, can I sit here?

When the man turned to look at the voice's owner, he saw a stunning girl with long hair, a red cherry lip, and blue eyes holding a large bag. He looked up at her but did not replay.

Hello, did you hear me? While fumbling with her baggage, she asked but was still given no answer.

Hey, can you speak? She asked again but result was same but that man move from his place

Ohh thank you. Sorry to bother you but my bag was too heavy. She said and sit on bench beside that man.

She is placing her bag, but things fall from it, including some of that boy side.

Ahhhh, what a bad day! She was irritated. And started picking up her things. Then Looked at the man who was busy on his phone.

Hey, can you help me pick up that thing on your foot side? That man said nothing but picked up her item and handed it to her.

Thank you; by the way, I'm Sofia; what's your name? She asked and handed him his hand for sake but did not get any response; instead, that man walked away from her.

Why so rude.

She got a call after a while.

hello,

hii, where are you?

on the way

okk....Have you met him?

Yes. but He was completely silent when I tried to speak to him.

Do you think this plan going to work?

I'm 100% sure,

Sofi ..A soft voice approaches Sofia, and it is Marco.

Well, I won't worry about it.

When will you be arriving? Should we come fetch you instead? Alex asked.

No, I can handle it. Let's meet at the office.

*In office*

Did you find anything or suspense?

No, I try to talk to him but he was silent all the time.

Okk, Did you get job that café?

Yess and, this is his how he looks like I get from cctv camera he also has tattoo on his left hand but it covered. she said give them pictures.

Ok, he did not look like criminal. Marco said after while looking at picture.

Criminal doesn't have different face. The look like normal as us. Alex said as give him pat on his head.

I know but I wonder why he was doing this all.

Well, I'm going to meet him tomorrow. Try to talk to him, and you guys try to track him from CCTV; don't follow me and don't get suspicious. she said and they nodded.

Ok, but you have to be careful. He appears normal, but he has a dangerous mind. Alex said.

Okk. They left after saying that.