36

What are you doing? i asked Marco, who was busy with his computer.

Nothing.

did Sir inform you of anything?

Not yet.

Are you angry with me? he was not looking at him.

Why would I do that? He said his gaze was still fixed on the computer.

Okk. Alex is at a loss for words; he knows Marco is still angry, but she wants to meet him, and he isn't talking properly here.

Well, I need your help.

What is it?

So I have to go with Pick for a new case, and she forgot her medicine in my car. If you are able... Marco fixed his gaze on him before he could say anything. Actually, she did not forget, but this is her plan to get Marco to go home. They know it will work, but looking at him, he is doubtful.

I mean, if you... He starts stuttering, and this is the first time all year that he has been afraid to talk to him, damn he is scary.

Why can't you give her and then go whenever you want?

Come on, Mac, I would have gone if I could, but I have to go with Pick. And it's an emergency, so I won't bother you else. She also has to take medicine in hour, which is why.

Ask someone else.

I can't. What if someone finds out about her and starts talking again?

I don't have time. He said this before returning to his computer.

Ok, he sighed. I think I'll have to ask her here and take it personally, but she was dizzy as well. He murmured loud enough for Marco to hear. He checked last time, but he is still on the computer, typing randomly.

Okay, then I'll leave. He said he started walking after picking up medication bag. Marco stopped him as he was ready to head out.

Leave the medication here. Marco said still eyes on computer

Why? He asked, but in the replay, he got a glare.

Okk, okay, he smiled as he placed medicines on his table.

Don't give a creepy smile; leave now. He said to him:.

I'm not. He urged him to keep a straight face and get her some food because she was feeling unwell and hadn't eaten anything. He stated before leaving,

20 minutes later. Marco stood in front of her door, unsure whether to knock or simply leave her medicine on the doorstep. He didn't want her to be in pain, even though he was upset with her. Thus, when Alex left the office, he instantly took medicine and proceeded to her favourite restaurant to get her favourite dish. Now that I'm stuck here, unsure what to do,

He decided to knock on the door after a few moments.

Who is...? She stared at him, stunned, but let's just say she pretended to be shocked because Alex had earlier told her about Marco rushing to her.

I came here to give you this. He handed her the bag.

What is it? She was confused.

He told me to give you medicine. He said, his hand still in the air, and handed her the bag once more.

Please come inside. She said this and walked inside without a bag, and he looked at her and realized he had no choice but to follow her, and after a few seconds, he, too, walked inside.