10

After two weeks, I could say that our case was proceeding smoothly. He still rarely speaks much, but he always answers my questions. after spending much time with him. I know he is good parson but Alex and Marco are also working on this case. We amass plenty of evidence by executing this strategy, but we still don't know where he took all the people he was abducting.

Its Tuesday after done my work in café and getting ready for leave, I got coffee for me and neo and went on my way

He wasn't there when I got to the beach, so I'm sitting here waiting for him. I plan to discuss about his background and family today. I know it won't be simple to get the information from him, but I can try. Marco is also keeping track of his whereabouts, but since they have no clue that anyone is expecting him, they are looking for different methods.

Ten minutes have passed and he has still not arrived. my transport told me that he would be late because he was stuck in traffic. Neo also didn't show up. however, a man appears and takes a seat next to me. he looks so cheap

Hii. He said offers me a cheap smile

HI

What is your name?

Why do you want to know? Go away. his place is silent, so as much as I want to tell him, I can't.

Sofia. As I spoke, I turned my head away from him.

You look beautiful. he said Get close to me.

Thank you. I said and try to get away from him.

I'm rim. And if you don't mind we can go for coffee, he said and now sit very close to me

pardon me? I got up from where I was sitting and asked him.

Hey, what's wrong with a simple cup of coffee to get to know one another?

Well, I don't want to so excuse me. I said I'm backing away from him now as I become enraged.

Hey, why so rude; it's just coffee. He said, and held my hand

Did he know me? If I don't have to conceal my identity, I can shoot him or arrest him right here.

Let me go, you bastard. I tried to free from him after saying that.

How can I, when you are beautiful? He said and come close to me.

This is my limit; nobody dares speak to me or act in this way, so how dare he, and I slap him hard.

How dare you to slap me? You... as he drew closer to try to forcefully kiss me. I've reached my limit. I don't care if anyone sees me; I'm too prepared to pull out my gun and shoot him. But before I can react, a powerful blow is landed to that a**hole, and in a split second, he is on the ground. I looked over to where he was furiously standing. Before I could react or say anything, Neo ran up to the man and began pounding him.

How dare you to touch her, you bloody asshole, he yelled before striking him with his leg and then starting to punch him like a madman.

Stop, Neo. I have to stop him because if he did not, men would be killed at any moment. But he did not stop. In order to escape that man, I grabbed him by the arm.

Stop it, he is going to die, do you want to kill him, I shouted at him

Yes, I am going to kill this jerk, how dare he touch you. H He said he ready to strike the other man once again, but I was able to pull him away and he run away as he gets chance.