3

Somewhere

The room was dark, there was no light except for a small dim bulb, there was no source of light, there was only one door, the room was dirty and sloppy, and there were five to six people in a room who were tied to their feet.

Starving for food and water. Fear on their faces. I don't know what happened when that psycho came in.

since when you all here? A new victim asked to others.

it’s been like 2 months, other one 15day,

Why are you here? what all you did?

Don’t know, it was same like you we just have little fight with our family and the second we were here kidnapping by that mad man.

Why he was doing to us ?, we even don’t know him.

Did not people say he was psycho.
We just hope police find him soon and be get free from here or we will die for sure one day here.

Then they heard the sound of steps coming towards them, and they went silent.

A silent cry of fear The madman came inside with some food and water. And throw at them, but that was not enough for them.

Some of them hurriedly went to grab food like dog, like they were starving for days, because the madman did not give them food for days.

At least give us proper food; if you don't, then kill us; it’s better than dying every minute. A man who was around 40 years old was sitting in the corner of the room.

That’s what I want—to see you all die every minute. That mad man said and started laughing loudly.

You, bastard, what you want from us, haa, what we did to you, let us go.

Because you did not deserve good things or good people.

I feel pity for your mother, that woman who gave you birth, who got such a jerk son like you. I can feel how disgusted she feels if she knows about you. Or you kill them like us, haa. The man yelled at that mad man.

and hearing that psycho get really mad, his eyes went dark and his face turned red with anger.

What did you say, distrusting Haa and disgusted with that, he went to that man and started hitting that man, and other victims in the room just screamed to leave him, but that madman hit him until he died.

I’m not disgusted. He yelled and went out of the room, and others were screaming and crying when the horrible thing happened in front of them.