47

4 day

Neo, special

My last day. This is what he thought.

I'll be dead and at peace after 2 hours. And he was remembered for the rest of his life.

I'm 8 years old and happily living with my parents, like a normal kid going to school, playing, making friends, and sometimes going on a picnic with my parents. My mother always cooks my favourite food, plays with me, and tells me stories when I sleep. We are happy; they love me so much like I do, or, as I thought,

We are living a lovely life, but everything worked out when I was 10 years old. My father got busy and did not return home for several days. He always said that he was busy at work. I usually spent my time with my mother, who did all of the work and handled everything herself.

I fell sick one day and had such a high fever that I couldn't fully open my eyes. My mother called my father 100 times, but he never answered. She drives me to the hospital alone at midnight, when no one is there to help us. After two days, I was discharged from the hospital, and my father returned home. They had a huge fight after that, and my mother asked why he hadn't come. Everything changed after that.

My parents argue every time they get together. My father didn't return home for several days. After some time, but slowly, everything is getting better. I thought our lives would return to normal, but one day my mother caught my father and another woman kissing. My father was cheating on my mother, and they had a big argument that night. Even my father said that he no longer loved her and did not want to be with us; he also beat her. and I was watching everything from a corner and started hating my father throughout those days.

After a few months, I learned that my mother had terminal cancer. When I told my father about it, all he did was insult me and my mother. My mother still takes care of things when she is weak, but one day he comes with his girlfriend and they argue with my mother, and as a result, my father hits my mother, and that woman smacks my mother.

My father beat me senseless as I got there to save my mother, and blood flowed from my body. My mother somehow rescued me, and I hid in a corner, but they did not stop there. My mother was strangled by my father. I gazed at my mother as if she were about to die. That day, I saw my father's true face. I grabbed the sharp knife and rushed straight to my father, who was strangled and stabbed repeatedly in the back.

Father let go of Mom, shouted in pain, and turned to me, but before he could say anything, I stabbed him in the stomach again. The woman also tried to harm me, but I attacked her, so she ran away, and my father was lying on the ground, screaming in pain and bleeding from his body. I walked to my mother, who had already died; anger, pain, frustration, and everything else came back to me, and then I looked at my father again and stabbed him until I was pleased, until he died. I decided that day that I would never spare the person who hurt others again.

When I meet Sofia, I am irritated. She always comes to me and tries to get into my personal space. That irritates me. I really want to kidnap her and place her with others, but she has been nothing but kind to me, so I changed my mind and distanced myself from her.

But that doesn't stop her, and we slowly become friends, talking and hanging out with each other. I thought being friends with her was not a bad idea, and the more time I spent with her, the more comfortable I became, and I began to open myself to her. We talked a lot, more like I was listing things, which I really like. I'm not sure when I started liking her, but she gave me the trust, comfort, calm, and love that I had lost many years before.

I forgot everything and just started being with her. After that night, everything changed. I could feel myself falling for her. I only wanted to be with her and live a happy and peaceful life. As much as she says she doesn't love me, I know she does. I'd never felt the way she made me feel. She became the source of my life, even if I was afraid of losing her, as I was going to be captured by Alex and Marco.

But when I find out who she really is, everything falls apart. She's pointing a gun at me. Though I hate her, am hurt and betrayed, and regret being with her, everything washed away when I saw tears in her eyes.

I love her more than anything. I believed she loved me the day I found out about the baby, and when we met, we cried for each other's, and I heard the three words that I had been dying to hear all this time: when I hold my baby angel, I feel like the happiest person, I feel like I found true love in my life, I feel peace, and everything I had been missing all this time, it was like when I was with my mom, I regretted what I did, I regretted everything I did to others. As a result, I can't live with them; I can't be with my family.

But I can't help but accept fate, and I know that in this empty world, I now have someone who loves me with all her heart, has everything I've wished for years, has a family, and I'm happy. I remembered everything while hanging: Sofia, my mother, and my darling little newborn girl. I said my final goodbyes to Alex and Marco and closed my eyes, saying I love you to Sofia and my baby before I died.