13

Are you still here? I asked him with a smile and handed him the coffee I had purchased for him.

He also smiles and nods.

What you do for a living?. I asked of him again.

Business. He said this while staring at me.

What kind of business.

I'm running the garage.

Oh, I see... I said as I observed his bike.

What ..?, he asked furrowing his brow

That is why you are free and come here every day. I also noticed you sometimes come on a different bike. That's all yours ?

Yeah. I like bikes.

Yaa, I may assume that by looking at your bikes. What else do you like?

Nothing. He stated to be sipping a cup of coffee.

What a boring person you are. i said giving boring expression 

What do you like? He asks looking at me

I... amm.. I love going to beaches. Watch the sunset and tasty food. thinking about it I miss my parents now because I used to do this with them. We sat in silence while he nodded for a while.

What happened to your hand? I asked him as I observed his bandaged hand.

I had an accident.

You should be careful.  i said and then My ride then arrives..

Bye, Neo let's meet tomorrow. I said that I was ready to enter a taxi, but he stopped me.

Wait, he said, and approach.

What happened? I asked. Looking at him, it appears like he is thinking about something and is hesitant to ask.

If ..you are free on weekends.., we can go to the beach. He said this while looking at me nervously.

Are asking for a date? I asked him, and his eyes immediately shifted to the other side. I also planned to meet him elsewhere soon so that I could learn more about him. Me Alex and Marco also had plans for that, But not for the beach. We think that I may get into his house somehow and find something, but he asks for a beach. What should I answer?

Noo... I was just thinking. You said that you like beaches, thus... I've been thinking of going there.

Okay, I'm just kidding. There is not a need for worry. Later, I'll tell you. I have to look at my schedule. I told him because he seemed Nervous, but why would a psycho man like him Nervous in front of me?.

Okay, then I'll go. I said, and he nodded again, this time gazing at me. And I got into the taxi, I was wondering about his intention to go out—was he going to do something with me? What does he do with others, or anything else? I ought to talk to Alex and Marco about it. I was thinking and looked in the rearview mirror at him; he is still standing there looking at the taxi.

What is he? When I told Alex and Marco that Neo had asked me to go to the beach with him, they were both surprised. I can't blame them; I was astounded when he asked me that.

And what did you tell him? Alex asked, and he's still stunned.

So I didn't give him an answer; instead, I told him I'd tell him later. I stated that I was staring at both of them.

So you're not going anywhere with him, then. Marco told me this, and before I could respond, he pounded me again.

No, I don't want to hear from either of you because you know how dangerous he is, and what if he does something to you? We can't believe him, it's final, and Alex, I'm not going to listen to you this time. Marco was furious.

But guys this is important, I know this is danger but what if I find something about this case. We can plan about it right...? I said looking at Alex he is one calm here so think we can plan something to meet him there,

I think you should go there. Alex said after sometimes thinking.

Alex...., what are you saying. Marco said looking at him with shock.

I know what I'm saying Marco, just calm down and think about it, I think they are now friend and if he wants to do something with her he done it long time ago, I think he trust her. Alex said making understand Marco.

 we have to solve this case as soon as so we can ride of all of this.

Ok, we are also coming there with you, you are not going alone. Marco said after sometimes.

No, we are not going with her but Sofia will give you digital watch and from we can know your location also if you feel something danger you can press baton given in watch we can get you at the time. Alex said and I nodded looking at Marco. Who is looking at both of us but did not say anything and just nodded.

After that, I messaged Neo and asked if we could go Sunday to the beach; he agreed.