41

When she walked in, Neo was already there; he looked the same, maybe a little older, but still equally handsome as before. When she looked him in the eyes, her heart rate increased dramatically. His attention shifted from hers to that of a sleeping baby in her arms, wrapped in a blanket.

Hii. She said she smiled as she walked towards him. But he nodded, and she smiled. Nothing had changed; he was still the same.

How are you? She asked yet again.

Not good.

What happened? She asked, looking at him more closely, whether they had beaten him or not.

I miss you. She can see the pain on his face. She had been missing him for a long time.

I am dying to meet and see both of you. He told her to get close to her.

I miss you as well, Neo. Her eyes became teary, she said. He came up to her and hugged her.

She...? Looking at the baby, he asked.

Girl. Mia is her name. She said, And remove the baby's blanket and give him a proper look.

He was too stunned to blink or talk when he looked at the baby.

She is beautiful and adorable. He stated that he was adorably staring at the baby.

Do you want to hold her? She asked because she could see how much he wanted to.

Can I? He asked hesitantly.

So, why not? She said this and handed the baby to him, but he took a step back.

Noo.. I'm not sure how; I'll drop her. He replied, shaking his hands, that he was longing to see her hold her, but he was terrified.

You will not. come here. She said this while drawing him close.

Bend your hand like mine, she instructed, and he did, and then she placed the baby in his arm.

Place one hand behind her head and the other under her bottom. Like this, she makes sure his hand is properly placed to support the baby.

Here you go. She said she was smiling at him.

He looked at the sleeping baby in his arms, and she twitched in his chest after a few seconds. He can't believe he's holding his daughter in his arms. His eyes well up with tears. He is holding his child.

Oh, my goodness, you were beautiful. He stated this while kissing the baby on the forehead.

I waited a long time to see you. He said that and then looked at her.

Thank you so much, Sofia. You have no idea how much I missed you and longed to see you. I constantly asked to meet you, but they told me you weren't in good condition. I was very worried about you. I want to be with you, but I can't.

You don't have to, Neo. She wiped away his tears.

You have been going through a lot all by yourself. Sorry, I was not with you.

I'm not. Mac and Alex have been with me the entire time. Take good care of me and baby.

I love you. He kissed her on the forehead after they both stared at each other. And she gave him a smile.

The baby began swishing when he heard their voices. She opened her eyes and looked at him after a few seconds.

Oh my goodness, you looked so lovely. he Clearly lost in her little eyes, he spoke. However, he jumped as the baby began to wail.