7

Next day

It is it is 5 o'clock

Sofia waited for her shift to finish for 10 minutes. She was looking outside the café for that madman, but he still did not appear on the bench where he usually sits.

After finishing her work, she goes to the bench where she finds the mad man already seated.

When did he arrive? She thinks and moves over to sit on a bench

Hii, we meet again. She said it with a beautiful smile.

The man gave her a brief glance before turning to face the opposite direction.

You frequently stop by and sit here? She asked, but the man was busy on his phone.

Well, I work at that café here; do you work near here? She asked again, but that man was like if his lips were sewn.

Hey, silent boy, I'm talking to you. Why don't you respond to me? She said pocked him on his shoulder. She received an angry glance from him.

Sorry, I just wanted to talk. She stated as she was scared.

After her ride arrived a little while later, she left for home.

It's been week since she started working there and she has tried to talk with mad man several times but has not received a response.

But do you think this plan work? its not like he going to talk to you. Alex said

I don't know, and I don't want to get suspense.

How can he did not talk when a beautiful girl like you talk to him. Marco said out of blue

Alex signs and stares at Marco

Everyone will talk when someone tries to talk to them, after all, and she has been trying to talk to him for a week now, but he has remained mute. What if he's really mute?

No he is not. I saw him talk to him on phone.

She went to work the next day, but after a few hours she did not feel well and her stomach began to ache. she headed to the café room.

Are you okay? One of her coworkers, Marie, asked her

My stomach was aching, she said lie on bed

Did you eat anything?

No, and I don't want

Wait here. she left the room and later came back with some bread and cold milk.

Eat this, you can feel better and Don't worry about work; I'll take care of everything She said give her food

Thank you. Marie

No need just rest. And if you want something call me okk. She gives her nod and went back on her work.

She awoke later, noticed the time, and realised her shift was going to end, so she went to the café.

Sofia, how you feel now?

Good, thank you for food and work.

However, you didn't look well.

No, I'm good now.

It's almost time for you to go back home; do you want me to drop you off instead? asked Marie

I can manage, so no thanks.

then, okay. She then left the café and reserved her ride.

The insane man was also there when she went to sit down on a seat, but she chose not to engage him in conversation because she was feeling ill.

Her stomach began to hurt terribly little by little.

Ahhh. As her palm touched his stomach, she sighed. He gave her a brief moment of his attention before looking away.

Shitt.. why is hurting this bad .. she groaned and she dialed her ride.

Hello, where are you?

On the way ma'am

Can you come fast please, I didn't feel good.

I'm trying but I stuck in traffic.

Okk, please try come fast. with that she drops call. But her stomach getting more aches.

Fuckkk..she feel like she can't hold anymore she want to call Alex and Marco but she knows that they are busy on case. Later a tear started rolling down to her eyes.

Are you alright? A strange voice came her side.

When she turned to look, she noticed that mad man worriedly looking at her.

She tried to tightly grasp his stomach while shaking her head and looking down.

Hey, what happened?

my stomach hurting ,I feel like I can't take any longer how bad it's hurts. I turned to face him to tell him.

Where is your ride?

I'm not sure. He said to be caught up in traffic. I felt like I had to stop talking my phone dropped from my hand and I didn't feel like I had any energy, and I thought I would faint.

Hey, what's going on? Are you okay? Although I could hear his voice but I don't have energy to talk and passed out.