WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

Chapter Fifty Seven

We went outside "what's wrong?" I asked worriedly "it was getting annoying in there" he replied, I rolled my eyes.

It was quiet, I could hear the crickets. I rubbed my arm, "we should go back home. My eyes feel heavy" I turned around to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, I looked at him.

"What?" "I meant it" "meant what?" Raphael let go of my wrist and I turned to him. "I'll protect you" that shocked me, I laughed nervously "you don't have to. I'm handling myself pretty well" I scratched the back of my head.

I noticed his face, he looked bothered. "Why didn't you tell me anything from the beginning?" I scoffed "would you had believed me? No one believes me" I said with a upset look.

"It had nothing to do with you or your family until they threatened to take the empire..." I rubbed my arm. "So there was no reason to involve you in family matters" I looked at him with a serious look.

"I believe you," he reached for my hand but I stepped back. "No, you don't! You don't believe me!" he looked at me upset, I sighed and pushed my hair back.

"What if I did it?" "Did what?" "What if I actually killed Olivia, and I actually am helping my family? What makes you so sure?" I looked up at him.

"I can careless."

I flinched.

What did he just say!?

Raphael grabbed my hand and pulled me and rested his head on my shoulder. I was too shocked to move, "w-what?" I stuttered out "I can care less, Helena. I'd protect and defend you in any situation" he put his hands on my hips.

"Cause you're the most important person in my life."

My cheeks were burning red. "W-what'd you say...?"

Did I hear right!?

He picked his head up from my shoulder, "you heard me" he said with a soft tone.

What do I say..?

"I don't care what you do anymore, I'm on your side no matter what" he grabbed my face and pulled me closer, he leaned in. I gasped and shoved him away, "n-no!" "No...?" He looked at me disoriented "n-no! I-I... I have bad breath right now! Excuse me!" I ran off quickly.

Leaving Raphael behind, he smiled but covered it with his hand.

What's going on!?

Did Raphael, Raphael De Blanchet! The male lead, one who is suppose to be in love with Amina...!

Confess his feelings!?

I went to the guest room in the empire. Since it was already late. I looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed my cheeks and ears were red.

"Ughh!!" I groaned.

No! Impossible, yeah. I'm just assuming things now.. I'm just assuming things

I calmed myself, "I should go to bed.. a lot of things are going to happen tomorrows" I got comfortable in the bed. I kept tossing and turning not being able to get a wink of sleep cause of Raphael.

𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓋𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎...

It was already day time, the Lavgine were eating dinner together.