A DANCE FOR YOU

Chapter Fifty Eight

A/N: updated the story title (hope u like it)!! >_<

Raphael was gone for missions once again. They went to go find more magic potion flowers; the glory flowers, which had a lot of healing magic in them to help the people.

But they were usually located in deadly places, since they're so valuable. They're protected by whatever creatures.

I was having tea by myself.

Alright! I've so far put down all obstacles, I highly doubt Raphael will kill me, time to just wait until the second full moon comes.

"My lady, it's time for practice" "huh, practice... for what exactly?" "For your show my lady?" I was still confused. "What show? I'm doing a show?" Amina sighed "have they not told you? We're hosting a festival for the knights in two weeks, my lady, for when they come back."

I scratched my head, "huh, no one told me I was participating" "well you are your highness' wife."

Oh!

"Do you mean the Golden Flower show?" I asked.

Of course, it happened in the novel too. Amina was also in the show but as a back up dancer to Helena, but she still caught Raphael's attention.

The emperor loved the Golden flower show, since it was made by the late empress. The late empress loved belly dancing and made it a small thing to do every year when the knights would come back after picking magic flowers.

"Yes, my lady. So they did tell you?" "No. I just saw it on my schedule months ago" I lied "oh, alright. Well, let's help you get into more comfortable clothes."

This is comfortable clothes!?

I looked at myself in the mirror.

It's just a shorter dress with flats!

"Do you feel comfy, my lady?" I forced a smile at her and nodded. We went to a big empty room, it had slippery floors.

"Ah, my lady!" They bowed "hello~!" I waved, there were four more girls. They were giving me looks, "can you participate in this with me?" I whispered "I've participated in many things for you, my lady. I—" I tugged on her hand.

Amina sighed and nodded, "my lady in waiting will also join us!" I pulled Amina "hi!" I greeted them "ah, hello Lady Helena" they smiled at me awkwardly.

"Alright, ladies!" He clapped "let's start," he grinned at us.

Hours of practice, I was exhausted. "We have to do this once a day for two weeks!?" "Yes, my lady" she nodded, I groaned. "So unnecessary," I rubbed my bottom back.

I think I broke a back bone...

Amina walked me to the room, "I'll make sure to have a maid bring you some medicine and water for your body, my lady" I nodded. "Night Amina" and went into my room.

Hopefully the full moon comes quickly.

The next day of practice, Amina and I were stretching. The girls walked up to us, "you know, lady Helena. We didn't expect you to come" "oh, is that so? I mean, my husband will be there. So why wouldn't I?"

I saw one roll their eyes but I ignored it. "We're trying to say, we're just worried if you're gonna mess it up and blame it on us, and take it out on us" they crossed their arms. "Well don't. I won't be planning to do that" I replied confidently.

"It's best to back out. Amina here has amazing technique, you on the other hand..." I clenched my fists, they laughed and walked away. "Don't listen to them, my lady. You're doing your best."