Chapter 28

The night sky was starry and there was the moon as it threw down its rays upon the wasteland and as DarkOne slowly advanced forward in his crouch as he kept his pristine M16 with a Perfect ACOG sight as his NVG's bathed the entire surrounding in lime and neon green. Fort Wasteland, the Renegade hideout that had elusively hid from him for many cycles, was now before him. Guards of Raiders, Bandits, Fallout Guild, Ranger Guild, Outcasts, and Exiled were slowly roaming the walls and there were floodlights on that illuminated the interior of the fort, a huge wash of white that almost blinded DarkOne in his NVG's to the point he flipped them up as he used his naked eye to navigate to the place.

"DarkOne, this is Overwatch... Hold position. I'll take out the gate guards." came  voice in his ear as he halted the entire group.

He watched the two guards as they suddenly and silently fell down along the parapets and he waved the teams on as the player named Overwatch said over the radio, "Looks all clear from here. Assault team is clear to objective."

"Roger that, Overwatch. Keep us supported and updated." DarkOne said.

He and the others quickly came to the walls, where two threw up grappling hooks and as the hooks dug into the metal walls, they had rubber tips that allowed them for stealth ops like these. DarkOne went up first as he quickly scaled the walls before dropping onto the parapet and looking around as he kept his gun up. The rest of the 50 man team quickly scaled the walls and as they all looked around them, DarkOne looked over and saw several buildings that dotted the location.

"Opalrekt, take your team to the armory and set charges. Ashketchum, do the same to the vehicle depot with your team. I want SpheeSniper to go around and free all prisoners while my team will move in and take out the primary objective. The rest of you will stay here and provide support when we need it." DarkOne said as he relayed the orders to the other teams.

As soon as everyone understood, the teams split up as DarkOne lead his team straight to the HQ of Ladiesman.

DarkOne and his team quickly jogged along in a crouch as the team followed him along the sides of the metal wall as he hoped that the most centralized building was the HQ where Ladiesman would be and as he saw the fencing with barbwire strung along it surrounding the building, he watched as two of his teammates, Moon_blossom and Kiryu01, as they pulled out wire cutters and began to quickly cut through the wire till there was a big enough hole for the players to pass through. DarkOne quickly ducked through it as he stayed next to it till everyone was over and as soon as everyone was through the fencing, they all quickly moved along as DarkOne was surprised they hadn't met many patrols moving around.

It made him wary of an ambush or some form of a set up.

They reached the outer walls of the HQ tent and as DarkOne looked round, they quickly and quietly stacked up along the walls as they prepared to breach the HQ. DarkOne put onto his M16 a Pristine Silencer and as the rest of his squad did the same, they all nodded they were ready.

He stepped away and then suddenly busted down the flimsy door with his boot and as the splinters went flying inside, both players to either side of the door rushed in as there were the coughs of their silenced weapons as they quickly dropped whatever was within the HQ before he himself ran in with the rest of the team. Inside, the few enemy players had been cut down where they were and as the team moved through, whatever intel there was needed they ripped off the tables and desks as DarkOne went over to the commanders room as he stopped and slowly opened it.

Suddenly he bashed the door open as he watched LadiesMan back off the female player from him and he shouted something as DarkOne smashed him off his feet before he planted a iron boot on the player as DarkOne said, "LadiesMan, nice to see you haven't changed..."

"What do you want?" LadiesMan managed to say underneath he boot.

"Tell me where you put Asuna, she has a boyfriend in game and right now he's a bit busy so I came in to do him the favors." DarkOne said.

"The Hacker threw her back to the Big City. She's dead!" LadiesMan said.

Suddenly the room got cold and DarkOne looked up to see the woman appear with robes and he narrowed his eyes as the woman said, "Now, Now... I don't think its his time to die." and suddenly threw what looked like a spell at him.

But DarkOne grinned when the hacker's code disappeared and the Hacker looked at him and said, "What are you?"

"I'm Kommando293's other admin. If he were to be indisposed, I would take over... I hereby banish you-" DarkOne began to summon up his limited admin powers when the Hacker disappeared and DarkOne looked at the code surrounding the spot as he looked to see where the Hacker had left to.

And saw it was none other than the Big City.

He looked back down at Ladiesman as the man tried to rip the boot off before DarkOne said to him, "I don't like to kill... but you are a threat to all."

Ladiesman screamed as the M16 went off and finished off the player, killing him both in game and in real world.