Chapter 51

As soon as Kommando293 knew everyone had logged off, he looked a Death Mask and asked him, "Why did you make it seem like we would die in real life? Why create so much chaos??"

"How did you know I didn't activate I?" asked Death Mask as she floated closer towards him. Her armor was all neon green, her scythe was the same color, and her wings were green. Her hair was red, her face plastered with a wicked smile as her eyes were red in color and her complexion was tan. Her body was nicely built and had no sort of fat on it. She wore a futuristic monocle over her right eye as well but it was green instead.

"It wasn't easy... but when if figured out what you had done, well I sent secret messages to all the guild leaders to carry on with the game a normal..."

"Ah, so that's why the fighting continued on as normal... but this time, Void Stalker... you won't be surviving this fight..." said Death mask as she twirled her scythe.

Kommando293 laughed in her face as he suddenly brought out another monocle and as he put it on, it then glowed green. Suddenly, his forearms and shin guards became green as he took out another green sword off his back and Death Mask asked in sudden shock, "You're... you're... a Hackmin???"

"I am the only Hacker/Admin out there in the world at the moment... It's how this server has lasted so long... and I do not like it when Hackers threaten my people..." said Kommando293 as he pointed his hacker sword at her.

"And while I'm at it, I also don't really like you stupid Laughing Coffin Cyber-terrorists at all... and just for the record.. what is your real life name?" asked Kommando293.

"I'm an old Sword Art Online player named Rosalia... but this time... I won't be humiliated by some dual-wielder.." said the woman as she twirled her scythe.

Kommando293 laughed.

"Cute to think that I'm going to just let you win this fight... not without some scars... Computer!! Set rules to Death game rules for real this time..." said Kommando293.

The world glowed red and then the light went away and as Rosalia gritted her teeth, she said to him, "That was a mistake you will never live to make again.."

"I'm disbanding the server anyway... figured it was time to close shop..." said Kommando293.

This gave Rosalia a pause in her attack as she asked him, "What... do... you mean?"

"The server was becoming... stale... I need something else to do in my life besides this one server... I'm thinking of going back to Gun Gale maybe and continuing there.. but... well, never mind... but the point is... this will be the last battle this server ever sees..." Kommando293 said.

"So why don't we make it worth recording, shall we?"

And with that Kommando293 launched the first attack.

His Admin sword clashed with her scythe as he was fast, surprising her as she was hasty to block the attack but she pushed him back as she backed up. She gritted her teeth again as she then summoned at the point of her scythe a ball of Hacker power as she then threw it at Kommando293. He brought up a firewall shield as the power smashed against it and then it dissipated as Kommando293 summoned from the points of his two swords both Hacker and Admin powers as he then pointed them both to her and then they launched away as she dodged them as they smashed into a building right behind her and the building crumbled as the power absolutely obliterated it in a explosion of dust and debris.

"What you do that that for?" asked Kommando293 as Rosalia turned back and then dodged two slashed from his sword as he asked her, "You afraid of becoming beaten up?"