Chapter 13

Asuna blinked behind her blindfold as she tried to understand what he meant by bride-to-be but she knew that this was not what she wanted. She wanted to stay the girlfriend of Kirito, not become some creepy American players wife on some server. She stiffened as she felt a hand brush down her side and she shouted at the figure somewhere around her, "Don't touch me!"

"Why not? Does it bother you someone else besides your boyfriend is touching you? Is it because maybe that its someone better you don't like it?" The person, to be quite blunt, was trying to purposefully confuse her but she managed to purse her lips as she grimaced and then she heard a nearby door open as the figure gruffly said, "What is it?"

"Sir, we have a message from someone directed to you. Its from the Lone Ranger." said another voice.

She heard paper being unfolded as the other voice walked away, judging merely by the fading footsteps, as the other figure muttered to himself quietly. Then, she recoiled as the player shouted it, "You'll raid me?! You don't even have a proper army to fight mine, let alone raid me!"

She heard paper being tossed away as the player seemed to settle down before he said to her, "So, you're a Japanese player, eh? Well, shouldn't surprise me really considering you have the looks of one."

Another hand brushed her face and she suddenly bit down, hard. She heard a howl as she felt the players skin break and blood poured from the wound as she tasted it in her mouth as she spat it out. That's when a hand smashed her in her jaw and she cried out as she went limp and the voice muttered, "No one bites my hands!" as another punch was landed into her jaw again. The player beat her face up until she tasted blood in her mouth and as she let it dribble from her mouth, she managed to spit out a virtual tooth or two.

"Aw, now look what you made me do. You made me ruin your pretty little face." the voice said as she felt his hands on her cheek again and this time, she was unable to struggle against him.

"But, then again, your face is not what exactly I'm after." And that's when she felt hands move down her body and she squirmed and writhed under the touch as she tried to stop it all.

Kirito watched from the entrance of the city hall as his heavy heart weighed him down like a ton of bricks. The fact that those American players took Asuna away devastated him and he knew that if Yui found out that she would never, ever let him forget it, whether he liked it or not. That's why, as he looked back to see Kommando293 sitting at a table, furiously working out some plan on a piece of paper, he hoped that his friend could somehow save her from the players. And as he looked back, he looked down at the patch Kommando293 had given him.

It was his guilds patch, having the black with the white Ranger mask and helm on it. He had passed these around after Kirito had accepted his invitation to formerly become part of his guild and as he put the patch back on his shoulder, he wondered what Kommando293 would do now that Asuna was taken captive.

Kommando293 was furious at the very audacity of how the Ranger leader had done all of this. Not only had this made a clear declaration of hostility but this man also was very Avarice when it came to women players. And he knew this player, from when he had did this in his guild a while back and he knew that in order to shame this payer again, he was going to have to do something he didn't like.

Mainly, video taping the incident and then sending a copy to all of the guilds. Stuff like this was illegal and for every good reason too. A woman, whether RW or in VR, would become so traumatized by the incident that she could actually commit suicide and incidents had arisen from stuff like this happening in the games. So, after much happened from lawsuits, it became a players duty to record this so that he may use it to show either a server admin or, in this case, show everyone what he was doing so that a unanimous decision could be made about it.