Chapter 42

With the building clear now, Kommando293 and the others got back to where their Tiger 2 was parked and as he looked around, he saw the Liberty Walker nearby as Fell Enders squad all congregated around it and as the group slowly marched towards where Kommando293's squad was and he smiled beneath his mask as he pulled out Stratos and he looked around before he said to Fell Ender, "Does this mean we'll both stick close to one another?"

"I figured that it might be the best thing we can do, especially if Laughing Coffin is all around us." said Fell Ender.

"Well... at least Kirito was able to get the rest of his gear together... he has Elucidator and Dark Repulser now for his loadout.." said Kommando293 as he looked all around them.

Theodosius jumped into the Tiger 2 as Mucia, Sabrina, Jason, and Silverblitz followed and as the great beast of a tank roared into life, everyone else got onto it as Komamndo293, who was ontop of the turret, pointed forward with his bow and said, "To the next building!! About five blocks away and on our left this time!!"

The two command squads began the trek as the monstrous tank and walker marched onward.

The tank fired again as the Infected Tank dropped like a rock and as Kirito slashed and hacked the Infected around him with his black and blue blades, Asuna and Rosebethe fought close by his side with their weapons. Raiden and Halo stood near the tank as they fought off the Infected swarming the area and Kommando293 fired his bow from atop the tank as the arrows dropped several Infected in one blow and as one Hunter tried to leap for him, he took out his sword as he cut down the Infected with ease before he put the sword away and continued to fire away with his bow.

The M249 mounted on the front of the Tiger 2 let out long bursts of lead as Silverblitz fired at everything in front of them and as Kirito watched another long burst cut down several Infected in a single blow, he watched as Fell Ender cut down another swathe with his Gatling laser. GrimReaper01 and his Airborne, along with DarkOne ,continued to fire near the tank as they kept off any of the attacks from the flanks and the rest of Fell Enders squad did the same on the other flank.

In truth, though this was very repetitive to Kirito, it never got any less exciting because each fresh encounter was full of new things and as he watched Kommando293 kick down a Licker with a boot before putting an arrow through its head, he smiled as he couldn't wait to meet this boy in real life.

Suddenly, a figure was seen dropping from a window and as he stabbed a katana blade through the head of an Infected as he landed on it, he sliced and diced the Infected around him quickly as he ran towards the squad and as Kommando293 watched him, he looked up the player and his profile as he scrutinized him for anything that meant trouble.

"Private, solo player.

16 years old male

Primary weapon: Katana."

Kommando293 looked at the grey-suited, blue-caped, hooded player as he flipped and ran around the Infected and as the player suddenly was grabbed by a Infected Charger and as he noticed for a split second the wide brown eyes and brown skin the boy had, he brought his bow up as his arrow barely quivered as he sighted upon the Infected.

Thwip!!

The shot nailed the Infected down as the boy jumped up and quickly ran over and as an Infected runner tried to snatch him, Kommando293 jumped down on it as his blade pierced its head and as he ripped it out, he looked back at Private as he said, "Care to explain why your here without anyone?"

"Well, I was asked to see what Laughing Coffin was up to here in this city.. loos like they started setting up defenses and more about ten more or so blocks from here and have begun to set up in some of the many buildings too." said Private.

"Well.. that's good news... but right now- " Kommando293 shot an Infected as it came at them, "-I'm adding you to my squad because I don't need you dying just to get intel if you don't mind."

"Oh, really? Is there anything commanding about you?" asked Private.

"Like to make jokes eh?" asked Kommando293.

"Yep... its kinda Infectious, if you know what I mean.." said Private.

"Oh geez...." said Kommando293 as he slashed another Infected down and as Private slashed a charging Licker, he said to Kommando293, "By the way, I noticed you like bows but I'm tie guy."

Kommando293 cracked up at that one as his aim was thrown off and as Private stopped the Infected trying to go after Kommando293, Kommando293 said to him, "Okay, cheesy but still good..."

The Liberty Walked threw a Charger into the air with a backhand as the rest of the group continued forward as they all marched along, Kirito shook his head as he thought to himself, Another crazy person for our crazy group...

Okay I'm so sorry its so short but its kinda getting hard for me to  come up with ideas. You know, the terrible writers block. But I promise the next chapter will be longer!!!