Chapter 33

They all had decided that instead of going away from the place, they would continue to use it as an outpost and as Kirito sat with Asuna on a nearby bed, he asked her, "How did you both manage to survive?"

"Well... he found me when the Hacker put me here... he never let me out of his sight and gave me every weapon I could possibly hold as we tried to survive out in the actual city... but only a few days ago, the Hacker came here and we were forced back a lot more till we came here... then you all found us..." Asuna said as she watched Komamndo293 looked out on a nearby beam the jutted from the building, his balance needed since he could fall to his death.

Kirito looked at the rifle and saw it was a design he had never seen and he asked Kommmando293 from where he was, "What type of weapon is that?"

"Its a Guass rifle." Kommando293 didn't even flinch as he held the rifle, having the gauss coils residing in the three blocks the line the barrel, as he panned the barrel around with his Superior Sniper Scope.

"That's a Guass Rifle? Can I have one!?" asked Phantom with excitement.

"Nope... take the Pristine .50 cal Barret rifle in the yellow case, though." Kommando293 took from his pocket and tossed a keycard and Phantom couldn't help but sigh as he slowly walked over to open up the box.

"So, who is everyone in your group? I recognize Sabrina, Rosebeth, and Theodosius but who are the others?" asked Kommando293.

"There is me, Rosebeth, Sabrina, Theodosius, Jason, Silverblitz, Phantom was who you just talked to, and Mucia." Kirito said to him.

Kommando293 looked around at the group and when his eyes came upon the MG42 in Theodosius's hands, he smiled a white smile as he said to him, "You like the weapon?"

"I love this weapon! Did you purposely make it so I would have it?" asked Theodosius.

"Well, considering that most of you all knew I was dead until now, I think I could at least help you all along... not that I can hide my admin powers for much longer." Komamndo293 said.

"Why?" asked Sabrina.

"Because its taking every bit of my admin powers to keep the Hacker from leveling the entire server...  he's already tried to once an I barely kept him from destroying the Big City..." Kommando293 said as he looked towards the more urbanized part of the city, the skyscrapers suddenly having clouds cover them.

"Is he doing that?" asked Rosebeth.

"Yep... and unfortunately, everyone is headed straight for that mess... got Infected all over because of him... and the one boss is also out..." Kommando293 said.

"What is it?" asked Kirito.

"Well, when I made the bosses, I took inspiration or was given idea's for them... his one... its a nightmare... it took me three days to create every detail on the model and three more to complete his stats... He's called Big Daddy..." Kommando293 said as he looked back at the group.

"And where is he?" asked Jason.

"Smack dab in front of his fortress... and worse of all... I can't really seem to change the game back to normal as I want to..." Kommando293 said with a sigh as he gave a slight shift in his stance.

They all looked down when Komamdno293 then said, "Of course... that's why I'm thankful I have my own skills as a Hacker myself... just for these sort of contingencies..."

Everyone gave him the biggest blank look there could be in the world.

"Excuse me for being rude but did you just say you were a Hacker yourself?" asked Jason in disbelief.