Chapter 47

Kommando293 jolted awake as he fell of his cot and as he tumbled down onto the rails, he was shaking like a leaf on a Force 10 gale. His hands shook as he struggled to get up and as he looked on the ground, he could feel his body in almost a cold sheen of sweat.

... the fire licked up the walls as he whipped around..... the man was standing in it all, even with the knife in his stomach and heart...... and he was laughing.... laughing as he sent the bottle of acid at him....

Kommando293 wanted to scream but he ended up only moaning and writhing on the ground as Asuna and Kirito woke up to the sound and they grabbed their weapons as they ran over to where the rails were as they looked around before they saw Kommando293 on the ground.

"Kommando?" asked Kirito when he saw Kommando293 clawing at himself, like he was having some sort of nightmare and he jumped down as Asuna kept a lookout for trouble down the tunnel they would soon go down as Kirito grabbed Kommando293 and shook him.

Kommando293 shook as he latched onto Kirito and sobbed as he rocked back and forth and Kirito looked at this player as he realized he just had something traumatic and he slowly helped him up as he slowly managed to get him back onto the main platform as he had Kommando293 sit down on his caught as he took off his suits helmet and he looked straight at his eyes.

Kommando's eyes were severely dilated and he had sweat all over him, something that shouldn't be happening, and as Kirito looked at him, he had him lay down onto the cot as Asuna came over and checked his pulse. His breathing was very shallow and ragged and he seemed to be having a panic attack, just like Sinon would have around guns and as Kirito tried to keep him down, Asuna was shocked at the pulse as it seemed to be way too high to be allowed even for Nervegear.

But somehow he was managing to keep his heart rate just below that or something as Kirito shook him and said, "Kommando! Wake up!"

"I am awake! that's the only problem!!" Shouted Kommando as he bawled and he flipped over the other side as he landed on the floor on his knees and he just cried in an almost fetal position.

Asuna got on her knees as she wrapped her arms around the boy as he cried and as she slowly put her head against him, she shushed him as she said in an almost motherly tone, "Everything is going to be alright... everything is going to be alright..."

He sobbed one last time before he seemed to finally calm down some and as she rocked him back and forth against her, she looked at him as she asked him in an even tone, "Now what happened."

"The acid... it was on me again..... the mother-" he broke down again at that as he cried some more and Kirito stooped down next to him as he took one of Kommando's free hands as he squeezed it and he looked at the boy as he said, "Its okay... that's over now..."

Kommando293 was slowly starting to stop shaking uncontrollably as Kirito smiled as Kommando's eyes slowly returned to normal and as Asuna checked his pulse, it was doing better now, no longer going insanely fast.

Kommando293 let out one last ragged breath before he slowly, shakingly, got back onto the cot as he laid down on it and as he looked up, he put an arm over his eyes as he groaned.

"Just when I thought I could get away from those stupid attacks..." he said as he tried to close his eyes and go back to sleep.

Asuna looked at Kirito and he saw the look in her eyes as she said, "Do you trust me?"

"I... trust you.." Kirito managed as Asuna took off her armor and had it stand nearby as she walked over to Kommando293 and made it so his suit came off and stood nearby.

"What the-" he began when she lay down next to him and as Kirito got comfy against a unbroken pillar, looking at the two, he sighed as he knew trying to stop her would probably had made Kommando have another attack.