Chapter 52

The bar was, of course, empty except for three men in the bar. The chairs were on the tables, glasses cleaned and ordered neatly, and the door had the sign "closed" on it.

Kirito sat at the bar as Agil cleaned some glasses and Klein was on the other side as he sighed and said, "It's been a week.. nothing's been said about the server... you sure you want to find out about it?"

"I'm going to find out what happened and then I'm going to request to visit him!... if... if he's still alive.." said Kirito as he looked to Klein.

"Knowing that boy, based off what we saw from him, he's probably fine... but I'm still not sure how we were able to log off." said Agil.

"It is weird... but maybe... he broke the Hackers hold on the game long enough to log you out and us..." said Kirito as he sighed.

"Daddy!" Suddenly said Yui, who was in her sprite form, and he picked up his new monocle that allowed him to see her as he asked, "What is it?"

"I just found news on the server! It's been officially closed and Kommando293 is alive!!" said Yui.

"Well that's a reilief. Can we contact him?" asked Kirito.

Yui nodded and he picked up his headset and his microphone as Yui began to call Kommando293. He heard the tone of the call connecting and then it wasn't long before he heard a familiar but raspy voice answer, "Hello? Who is this?"

"I didn't think you would live to tell the tale, Kommando." Kirito smiled. "Its Kirito."

"Kirito! I.. wasn't expecting to be called by you... how is everyone doing over there? Better now that they weren't stuck in a game?" asked Kommando.

"Well, before I say anything, how did they manage to log out?"

Kommando gave a small chuckle.

"The Hacker was bluffing. Apparently, she seemed to afraid to die herself so she gave the feeling of it off... but I killed her for real in the game... as for your friends, that was me... when I figured out what was going on, I managed to activate some limited Admin powers and combat logged them..."

"Well... that clears things up... who was Death Mask anyway?" asked Kirito.

"Rosalia." said Kommando and Kirito shook his head as he said, "She's  dead."

"She has a twin sister... and Laughing Coffin told her about what happened it seems... she joined her sister now, though.." said Kommando.

"Alright... well, then I'm going to now ask you to take everyone of my friends and come visit you in your own home country."

Silence echoed in his ear as he looked to Yui and she shook her head. The call was still going.

"Come... come to the states? Are you certain you want to do that? Its a mess over here and I don't want you all coming over here to just get hurt."

Kirito frowned as he said, "I made a promise to you that I would come over with everyone to visit you. I'm going to keep that promise now."

Kommando sighed but then he saw a message pop up and it showed the website and directions to a disabled institution and Kommando said, "Fine! I'm going to see what favors I can pull in to get you here."

"Well, thank you then. Keep in touch, okay? I don't want the friendship we made to go to waste..." said Kirito as the call ended.

"You are seriously thinking of bringing everyone over?" asked Klein.

"Yeah. He might as well see us for what we are." said Kirito. He then got out his phone as he proceeded to call everyone else.