33. Sepanx

Sam's POV

"You're so pretty Bunny." Sam whispered at her  sleeping baby. She's  just there looking at her sleep. She cant keep her eyes away from her. She's so perfect she thought.

"Mama... you need to go now." Mon said as she entered the nursery.

Sam just looked at her wife and pouted, she then shook her head, her eyes brimming with tears.

"I don't think i can leave you two here. Can i just stay?" Mon pouted but hugged her wife.

"But we've talked about this. You need to this Mama."

"But what if something happened to you or her while I'm gone? What if she got sick and no one can drive you to the hospital? What if you got sick, who will take care of her while you're rushed to the hospital?" Sam said as she hugged her wife tightly

"Dont be so dramatic Samanun. Youre not leaving for a week, not even a whole day! Mama you're just going to work! Its not even that far away from here. Besides i have Mae and Phaw here remember? We'll be fine!" Mon assured her wife. But she can relate to her, she might react more than Sam's reaction now.

Its the first time Sam will be leaving them for the whole day after her maternity leave so the separation anxiety started to kick in after she's done preparing for work. She's now all glammed up, even wearing her usual office dress in black and her high heels is waiting downstairs.

"But Mami..."

"No buts, lets go now. I'm seeing you off since Bunny is asleep, hopefully tomorrow she can send you off to work." Mon pulled her wife but Sam went back and air kissed her little bunny on the head since she has make up and lipstick on.

"Bye Bunny. Be a good girl ok? Mama loves you so much. I will miss you baby girl."

And Mon pushed her out of the nursery all the way to her car. Even their Mae and Phaw are laughing at the two.

"You're a meanie Kornkamon." Sam playfully snapped at her wife. "why do i need to work while you stay with Bunny?"

Mon's brow raised and her hands automatically moved to her hips. Typical hand placement and gesture of an Asian mother.

"Then let's switch, i will go to work while you stay here with Bunny. I can go prepare now if thats what you want just make sure there's breastmilk in there so our daughter wont starve." Mon argued back while pointing at Sam's breasts.  "So, let's switch?"

Sam just pouted and stomped her feet while opening her car door. Mon just smirked and followed her.

"I should really carry our second child!" Sam mumbled but Mon still heard it.

"I heard it! Love, relax ok? We'll be fine. I'll update you too. You can call if you are not busy too. Enjoy you day at work Mama. I love you." Mon said and kissed her wife.

Sam just nod and kissed her wife again. "Ok, i should go now before i change my mind again."

"Ok, see you later. We love you Mama."

"Love you and Bunny to Mami."

And off she went.

"She's so clingy. But i understand her, you two are so hands on with Reen for more than a month. And she never left you side for more than 2 hours too since her maternity leave. Going to work is like a change in lifestyle for her." Pohn commented as Mon entered the house after witnessing the couple's morning fiasco