Chapter 59 - Who Would Not?

Someone's POV

"Khun Sam!" a surprised Priya said as she saw her now pregnant lady boss coming

"Hello Pri. How are you?" Sam asked as soon as she entered her office. She sat down on her chair and Jane, who's always following her now (just like how Ran followed Mon before), settled some folders she brought along with them in the office.

"I,... I'm fine Khun Sam. H-how about you My Lady?" Pri asked

"im doing well Priya. Thanks for asking. By the way, these are the papers i finished reviewing and signing. Mon is supposed to bring this but she forgot so i brought it myself."

"I will sort this out my lady."

"Hmmm do you have papers i need to sign? I still have a few minutes to spare before meeting grandma. I can work with that here." Sam said while checking her watch.

"But, but you're not supposed to be here Khun Sam. You are on your maternity leave. Lady Mon will not like any of this." Pri said while Sam just looked at her secretary.

Its been a month since she decided to start her maternity leave. She's now on her 7th month of pregnancy. And with the help of Fah's medical team, both Puppy and her are now stable and very healthy. There's a lot of things they did just to cope up with the lost 6 months of pre-natal care but it all went well after lots of rest, health suppliments and continued monitoring from their doctors.

"Pri, im off my bed rest now and both Puppy and I are healthy too so dont worry, ok?. Besides, im already here so id rather do it now and rest the whole day than wait for it to arrive home. Just give those to me Pri. Come on, its nothing that hard work anyways."

Pri hesitantly went to her table and took the folder she prepared for her Lady Mon to bring home. She then went back inside her boss' office and gave the papers for her.

"These are the ones you gave me back for revisions, its all ready for signing. But, are you sure about this Khun Sam? I dont want to stress you out about this, Lady Mon will definitely kill me if something happened to you while working here." Pri said again.

Sam took the folders from her secretary and grinned. "Dont worry, i'll handle Mon. Now, how about you get me some carrot cake and your special iced tea? I missed that iced tea you often serve me for snacks. You need to teach Jane how to prepare it Pri and Jane learn from Pri, ok? So off you go, the two of you."

The two left Sam on her paper works but with lots of hesitations, and Sam knew that. The stacks of papers are not that much so if she'll start now, she can finish this before Mon's arrival.

She's actually on her way to her Grandma's home to spend some time together. But when she saw the folders left by Mon, she decided to drop it off herself knowing Mon is scheduled to check on Diversity today so she knew she will not scold her here. She's just dropping off some papers for her and its on the way too.

She took some time signing and checking on the papers Pri gave her. She missed her job and her office so she's slowing things down a bit to feel the office vibe she somehow forgot after being home for a month.

MON's POV

"And why are you here?"

"Love!" Sam called in shock. "You're not supposed to startle me Mami!" Sam said as she protectively cradle her little baby bump. I also rushed to check on her too.