17. The Wife

Chapter 17

Mon's POV

Its been days since we went back home and back to work too. Its not that busy in Diversity, it's one out of 4 of my off days, so here i am at home preparing some food. I decided to help prepare lunch for my wife. I know Sam is busy with work after being out of it for a week. I saw her being bombarded with work emails right after we went home. All i can do is kiss ber pout away since i cant help her with anything about it. I had pending work too but its not that much as hers. I can say my team is a huge part of getting some of my workloads off.

"All are packed Lady Mon."

"Aunty, Mon will do." im still trying to stop her calling us our titles but she wont.

"I will never ever call you that My Lady. Its very disrespectful. Im all happy that you and Lady Sam respected me by calling me Auntie., thats more than enough. Plus Lady Sam gave up on telling me that too so you should also."

I just pouted and she laughed. Were all like family here now and i know Sam felt the same too. Auntie Len is the one who took care of Sam since she was a kid and when Grandma told us about having some house help, she immediately asked for Auntie Len, her sister Auntie Kwan and Ran, a younger aide to help us at home.

"The car is ready My Lady." Ran said while taking the bags of food we prepared. Ran is incharge to trail me, as Sam's request, the moment we went back from our short vacation. She's like a younger sister to me actually and she's fun to be with too.

"Im ready too. Hope its not that traffic so we can catch Sam before she eat lunch."

"You should go now. Im sure Lady Sam will be happy to have lunch with you. Ran, take care of Lady ok?"

"Of course i will Auntie. Or else im dead even before i knew it." Ran said making us chuckle.

"You two should go now My Lady. We packed more food for you to share with Lady Neung too." Auntie Kwan added.

"Thank you Aunties. You should have lunch too. We'll get going now. See you later."

Our house is now so warm and lively with all the good people in it. Its the home i want Bunny to grow up with, a happy and warm home.

The drive was short, thank goodness. Ran helped me out of the car first before getting the bags of food. The guard rushed to help us too.

"Good day Lady Mon! You are getting beautiful and beautiful everytime you visit." one of the older guards happily said as we entered the building. I am familiar with everyone here as to they are to me.

"Thank you Uncle, Khun Sam is in right?"

"She never left the building since she arrived My Lady."

"That's good. I'll go up first. I brought lunch for her."

"I hope my wife is as sweet and caring as you are My Lady. But all she brought for me are bills nowadays." another guard said and we all laughed. People in the lobby are starting to give us curious glances but then smiled after seeing me.

I excused myself first then went up using the executive elevator to Sam's office, Ran following me.

"Lady Mon!" Pri, Sam's secretary happily welcomed me.

"Pri, is Sam busy?"

"She will never be busy when it comes to you My Lady." Pri knocked then opened the door for me. It's one of wife's silly instructions that they happily followed

I entered the office directly not expecting 5 pairs of eyes following me. I got surprised too.

" Sorry, is it not a good time? Pri told us to come in." i said. 4 men and a woman is on a meeting with Sam.