Chapter - 61

"We're here!"

"Yes Bun-bun. We're here." Sam said as she put her daughter out of her car seat. then she got her backpack and snack bag too. Since Mon is busy juggling and finishing her work, its her last day before her maternity leave and she went to work early, Sam volunteered to took Bunny to pre-school.

"Good morning Lady Samanun, Young Lady Sunaree." the teachers who are welcoming their students gave the duo their greetings.

"Good morning." Sam greeted back.

"Good morning teachers!" Bunny said with so much energy.

"Good morning Khun Sam." Nica approached them. She then took Bunny's bag from the pregnant woman.

"Morning Teacher Nica. I hope Reen is not your last pupil to arrive."

"Bunny late?" Bunny said in worries.

Nica chuckled. "No you are not Young Lady. Were still waiting for some of your classmates."

Bunny looked at her Dada and pouted. "Im just asking Teacher Nica, Sunaree. I never said that you are late." Sam explained. Bunny just nod and smiled again. "Enjoy your day ok? Mami will pick you up later so be a good girl to teacher Nica."

"Bunny is a good girl Dada!"

Sam gave her a kiss then hugged her. "I know Bun. I know." she kissed her daughter's forehead again then gave her hand to Nica. "You go ahead. See you later at home My love."

"Bye-bye Dada!" Reen waved as they walk in.

Sam waited for her duaghter to disappear from the view before heading back to the car. She was about to start driving when she felt a sudden pain in her tummy which she immediately touched.

"Is that your way of telling Dada that we need to go home now Puppy?" a short kicked followed her and Sam just chuckled. "Ok Love, behave now so Dada can drive." Sam said tapping her little bump lightly.

As Sam drove home, she felt another pain on her lower back and this time, its a bit painful than the previous ones. So for both of their safety, she immediately slowed down and parked her car turning the hazard light on. She then cradled her bump.

"You are not kicking my back, aren't you Puppy?" she decided to take a rest for a while. "This Braxton is very uncomfortable Puppy. I think i need to let your Mami drive for now on. Good thing its the start of her maternity leave tomorrow." Sam grinned while looking at her tummy.

She closed her eyes for a while and decided to rest first before driving back. The area where she parked is safe too.

Actually, she started feeling a bit uncomfortable before breakfast. Her Braxton hicks are kicking in for days already and its uncomfortable but she knew its normal. Mon felt the same when she was pregnant with thier Bunny. Besides its still three weeks before her due date so she is still confident in driving around since her bump is not as big as the others. She is still careful though.

She is still resting when she heard some knockings on her window. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is the highway police car and an ambulance parked in front of her own.

Startled, Sam immediately opened her window and a couple of highway police bowed. They were all surprised to see a member of the royals  in this place and alone.

"Lady Anuntrakul!" the bowed and greeted her.

"Good morning???" she awkwardly greeted back.